Elsa's & Anna's story

*Elsa's POV*
Conceal, don't feel. I can't make it into the Better Youth Academy. Everyone will find out that I have ice powers. My parents want me to go so I can learn how to rule this kingdom with respect and not freeze everything I touch.

But I've been in this room ever since I've hurt Anna. Everyday she knocks on my door and asks if I want to build a snowman. Every time I want scream yes and run out that door, but I can't get that image of Anna getting knocked out.

I watch the letter slide under my door. I picked it up, my hands trembling as I tore open the letter. I'm so nervous. I open the letter and read, "'Dear Princess Elsa, you have been accepted into Better Youth Academy. We are looking forward to seeing you on August 28!'" I immediately froze the letter.

I sank to my knees, the letter resting in my lap.

I made it in.

I wonder if Anna got accepted...

*Anna's POV*
Please open the door this time. I've done this about 10,000 times. I knocked on her door. *knock knock knockknock knock* "Do you want to build a snowman?" I sang.

"Go away, Anna..." Elsa replied, her voice quieter than normal

"Okay, bye.." I softly sang back. We have done this so many times. Oh well, I tried. I have other things on my mind anyways. I applied to Better Youth Academy. My parents suggested it and I think it would be awesome! Today is the day we are supposed to get our answer.

A maid came up to me and said, "Princess Anna, a letter has arrived for you." I thanked her and took the letter. I was so excited that I just ripped it open! It said, "'Dear Princess Anna, you have been accepted into Better Youth Academy! We are looking forward to seeing you on August 28!'" I jumped up and down! I'VE BEEN ACCEPTED!! This day couldn't get any better! I hugged the letter tight then ran as fast as my feet could carry me to go tell my parents the great news.

...............................................................................................................................................

Sorry, this is short as well. Still hope you enjoyed!