You again? (40)

*Elsa's POV*
Rapunzel fell asleep around 1 o'clock. Everyone else went to the boys' room so they didn't have to worry about being loud. The only people in the room were Rapunzel, Eugene, and I. I was in the bathroom fixing myself up when I saw Eugene brush Rapunzel's hair out of her face. It was so cute that I just stood in the doorway and watched. After he finished, he kissed her on her forehead.

"You really like her don't you?" I asked leaning on the doorway.

"How much of that did you see?" He asked as he jumped away from Rapunzel.

"All of it and let me tell you, it was adorable!" I awed.

"Ya ya, just don't tell anyone. I don't want them to think I'm a big softy." Eugene chuckled. I walked to the door and noticed that Eugene wasn't following me.

"Eugene, aren't you coming?" I asked.

"I don't know why but I feel like something bad is going to happen." Eugene said as he looked at Rapunzel sleeping.

"Nothing will happen." I assured him.

"I hope so." Eugene said. He gave her one last kiss and walked over to the door and followed me to his room. We walked in and saw everyone just laying around.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We're bored!" Anna complained.

"Then go outside." Eugene said.

"No we want to do something fun." Kristoff said.

"Then play a game." I said.

"What kind of game?" Jack asked curiously.

"How about a board game?" I asked.

"It literally has the word bored in it!" Hiccup complained.

"So? Here I'll go find a good game back in the main room." Eugene offered as he walked out the door. I went over and sat on Jack's bed.

"He better come back with something fun." Merida scoffed.

"Hey, what makes you think you can sit on my bed?" Jack joked.

"Since I'm your girlfriend, we share everything." I said crossing my arms.

"Everything?" Jack asked with an evil look in his eye.

"What do you want?" I questioned.

"I want most of your time to be spent with yours truly." Jack said presenting himself.

"Who would want to spend time with you?" Kristoff chuckled.

"Everyone." Jack replied.

"I can name off lots people who don't want to spend time you." Kristoff said.

"Really? Name five." Jack declared.

"There's me, Anna, Hiccup, Merida, Eugene..." Kristoff named off as he counted them on his fingers.

"Okay okay, I get it. You guys are just jealous." Jacked joked.

"Yupp, that's the reason." Hiccup replied hanging his head off of his bed.

"What are you doing?" Merida asked.

"Being a bat." Hiccup replied.

"Why?" Merida questioned.