Junior whats?

*Rapunzel's POV*
I suddenly woke up next to Eugene. I looked around and saw Jack talking to a fairy. "Jack, where are we?" I asked.

"You're at the North Pole Punzie." Jack stated.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They're still sleeping in the corner."

"What day is it?"

"Monday."

"Monday?! What about school!?"

"Don't worry, Santa called the school and told them how we wouldn't be there because it was an emergency."

"And they were okay with it?"

"Yeah, everyone knows Santa." I looked over and saw Eugene waking up.

"Where are we Blondie?" He asked looking around.

"The North Pole." I said looking at him.

"Come on, I'll show you guys the other Guardians." Jack said standing up.

"Hi I'm Tooth! You know, like the tooth fairy. You have such lovely hair!" The fairy said.

"I'm Bunny. The Easter bunny." The rabbit said.

"That's Sandy. Like the sand man" Jack said pointing to a little man.

"And I'm Santa." A big man said walking over from the other side of the room.

"I'm Rapunzel." I introduced myself.

"And I'm Flynn." Eugene said. I wish he would use his real name.

"Aww such lovely names." Tooth exclaimed.

"We have a big problem. Our enemy, Pitch, is trying to get rid of us." Santa said with a worried look.

"What could we do to help? I'm a thief and she's too nice to hurt anyone." Eugene asked confused.

"Umm, well, the only reason you're here is because Jack said he would leave if you left." Bunny stated. Jack rolled his eyes.

"So we're not needed?" Eugene asked.

"Basically." Santa said smiling.

"Thank goodness!" Eugene sighed. We heard people waking up and saw Elsa getting up.

"Punzie, Flynn where are we?" She asked looking around the room scared.

"The North Pole, but it's okay, the school not worried about us." I assured her.

"What day is it? I thought it was Sunday!" She yelled. Suddenly Anna start squirming.

"Why did you scream Elsa?" Anna asked scratching her head.

"No reason." Elsa replied looking at Anna's hair. It was a disaster.

"Today is Monday. It took us a full day to get here." I told them.

"Seriously? Is the school okay with this?" Anna asked.

"Yes, Santa called them and they said it was alright." I replied somewhat annoyed, but I understood that she hasn't been awake as long as I have.

"When the others wake up will you tell them. We're kind of annoyed of repeating ourselves over and over again." Eugene said looking at me.

"Alright Flynn." Anna said. I wish he would just tell them, what is so wrong with the name Eugene?

"Sandy, wake them up!" Santa commanded. Suddenly, sand flew over our heads. I looked over and saw everyone else wake up immediately.

"Look, you're at the North Pole, it's Monday and the school is okay with us being here because Santa called them." Jack said quickly.

"Okay?" Hiccup said confused.

"Where's Sven?" Kristoff asked worriedly.

"He's still tied up on the tree back at campus." Jack assured him.

"What about that horse?" Eugene asked.

"Maximus." I corrected looking at Eugene.

"Yeah yeah, what about him? Please tell me you sent him back home!" Eugene begged.

"Nope, the horse is supposed to stay at BYA to make sure you don't keep getting in trouble." Jack said smirking.

"Why!? I have Rapunzel for that!" Eugene yelled.

"I don't know, ask Corona. Why do you hate that horse?"Jack asked.

"He's a bad horse! He's mean and cruel! When I tried to steal the crown, my satchel flew onto a branch hanging off of the cliff, Maximus and I fought for my satchel on the branch. Soon there was too much weight on the branch and it snapped. We fell. When we got to the bottom, I went through some vines. I saw a tower and was about to climb it when he found me and brought me back to kingdom." Eugene told us.

"How did you let a horse take you all the way back to your kingdom?" Jack asked laughing.

"That horse has a mean bite. And when we got close enough to some people walking to the kingdom, the called over the guards and they took me to the king and queen." He answered.

"Seriously Rider? That's why you hate that horse?" Hiccup asked.

"Didn't you hate the snitch that told on you when you were little?" Eugene replied.

"Ya, I guess." Hiccup answered looking at the floor.

"Exactly why I hate that horse!" Eugene reasoned.

"Oh come on, like I said, he's nothing but a big sweetheart!" I told him.

"Maybe to you!"

"Come on, maybe when you stop thieving he'll like you more." I said playfully nudging him in the side.

"If I stop thieving." He said jokingly.

"Everyone gather around. The gold lights are the kids that believe in us." Bunny said pointing us to a globe of the world.

"What about the kids that don't believe?" Kristoff asked.

"We protect them too, but we need kids to believe to have our power." Santa answered.

"Guys, we have a question for you." Tooth said happily.

"Since we can't protect all the kids of world, we would like to make you junior guardians!" Santa cheered happily.

"Junior guardians? You do know you're taking to a thief, not really a good role model." Eugene reasoned.

"Okay, maybe not you, but everyone else!" Santa said happily.

"Flynn can be a good role model on how he changed his life around!" Anna exclaimed.

"Okay, you're back in!" Santa said excited. I just made new friends, a boyfriend, and now I'm protecting children. How did all of this happen in less than a week?

...............................................................................................................................................
Thank you so much for reading. Sorry if this chapter was mainly dialogue. Man, I really should have made this more of a Eugenzel book by how much I make it by their point of views. I'll try to change that in the future. Hope you enjoyed!