Welcome to BYA (5)

*Rapunzel's POV*
I'm here. I'm finally here! I got here about the same time as everyone else. I had Pascal on my shoulder to help me look for the main guidance office. We found it after about 10 minutes of walking in circles. They asked me for my name, town, and country. I told them Rapunzel but I didn't know my town or country. They told me I was the only Rapunzel. Thank goodness. They gave me my dorm room, schedule, key, and ID so I can leave campus and still be able to come back.

I walked around for about another 10 minutes trying to find my dorm when I finally saw Room 24. My new room! I saw a list of people on door. People by the name of Elsa, Anna, and Merida. I'm guessing those are my roommates? And sure enough, I saw four beds. Yes! First one here so I got first pick! I picked the bed closest to the window so I could see outside. The day was starting out perfect.

I was finishing making my bed when I heard someone trying to get in. I opened the door and I saw a girl with frizzy red hair. Her blue eyes were amazing. She looked tough, like I shouldn't mess with her.

"What are ye doin' in ma room!" She yelled.

"No, it's OUR room. My name's Rapunzel." I replied with a big smile. Hopefully that would calm her down.

"My name's Merida and you've got a lot of hair there" She stated. She ran across the room and picked the bed closest to the bathroom. She plopped her bags around her bed.

"Soo Merida, where are you from?" I asked as I finished decorating my side of the room.

"Scotland." she replied. She didn't seem like she wanted to talk, so I figured I should ask my biggest fear.

"Do you mind if I have a pet in here?" I asked nervously as I was wringing my hands.

"Depends, what kind of pet is it?" she asked raising an eyebrow. She seemed so fused about my question.

"Do you have any problems with chameleons?" I questioned. Please say no!

"What's a chameleon?!" She asked surprised.

I slowly raised Pascal. She stared at him like he was some type of alien. "I promise you he won't bite." I said.

"Fine, he can stay." Merida said, not taking her eyes off of him.

Yes, one roommate down. Two to go. I decided to set up my little area. I took out my paints and set them on the shelf above my bed. I was just about to start painting a picture when two people came in the room.

"Hello!" Merida and I said.

"Hey! I'm Anna and this is Elsa!" said the girl with two braids in her hair.

"I'm Merida." Merida said.

Anna ran to the bed closest to mine. She immediately started unpacking her bag while Elsa calmly walked to the last bed and gently started unpacking. She hasn't said a word yet. I bet it's because she's nervous.

"I'm Rapunzel. Do you mind if I keep a pet here?" I asked calmly.

"Nope. But I would love to see this pet though!" Anna exclaimed.

"Here he is! He's name is Pascal! He's a chameleon!" I said excitedly.

"He's sooo cute! But what will he eat? And where will he sleep?" Anna asked.

"I don't know yet. Maybe I'll be able to sneak him food after lunch and supper."

"That sounds like a good idea!"