Lunch break!

*Rapunzel's POV*
The girls and I went to go buy lunch. I picked hazelnut soup, Elsa and Anna both choose something chocolate covered, and Merida picked an apple and some pastries. We tried to find a place to sit down till I heard Flynn yell, "Blondie! Over here!" I turned to my roommates and we walked over there.

We sat down and I saw Merida giving some auburn haired boy a weird look, Elsa and Anna giving a blonde boy a weird look, and a white haired boy just sitting there smirking. To break this awkward silence I looked at Flynn and asked, "So are you going to introduce us to your friends?"

"Oh right. Guys, this is Rapunzel. Rapunzel, this is Hiccup, Kristoff, and Jack." Flynn smiled. He waved his out, showing off the strange group of friends.

"Nice to meet you guys. Girls, this is Flynn. Flynn, this is Merida, Anna, and Elsa." I replied. I copied his motion, hoping I was doing it right. This socializing thing was still new to me.

"Hi, I already meet Anna and Elsa." Kristoff, the blonde, smiled. He looked very muscular, and well, not very good at socializing either. Making me feel a little better.

"Hey, I already met Merida." Hiccup, the auburn haired boy, added. From they way he was sitting, he didn't look comfortable speaking either. He seemed, awkward, kind of like he wasn't sure how to act around us.

Jack's head shot up from his plate. "I've never seen any of you in my entire life." He smirked. He looked very confident, like he knew he was better than everyone else.

"Oh, so Kristoff, Anna, and Elsa are from the same country, and Merida and Hiccup are from the same country." I summarized. That would make sense because they knew each other.

"Actually, I'm from Berk." Hiccup corrected. He looked at us nervously, almost as if he was afraid that he said something wrong.

"So where are you from Jack?" Anna asked. She tilted her head, curious about him. I mean, everyone was curious about this character. He had eyes as blue as ice and skin as pale as a ghost. Where could he possibly be from?

"I'm from a place far, far away from here." He smirked, showing of his teeth that glittered like freshly fallen snow. Stop it Rap.

"Well that explained a lot." Merida glared sarcastically. His response didn't help any of us. All of us lived far away from this school too.

"So I'm going to guess that you and Flynn are from the same country? I mean you two seem close." Elsa stammered. She fiddled with her blue gloves. Her cheeks turned a light pink, embarrassed from her question.

"Yeah, we're from the same country but we actually just met today." Flynn replied. He looked at me, seeming to be deep in thought. Oh great, now he's going to question everything about me.

"Since we are all getting so close to each other, we should give ourselves a group name." I quickly stated. I wanted the attention off of me. I didn't need everyone to know that I know nothing about the world.

"That sounds like a good idea." Anna agreed. Thank goodness for her.

"How about The Big Eight?" Elsa offered. Everyone shrugged their shoulders, thinking it wasn't a bad name.

"PERFECT!!" Merida yelled. Suddenly the intercom went off and said, "Everyone please report back to your dorm rooms. We will be dropping off papers for you to pick what clubs you would like to be in. Thank you and have a wonderful day!" We got up and started walking to our dorm rooms.

We got to our room and realized the boys' room was right next to ours. We picked up our pieces of paper and sat down at our desks. It said that we were only allowed five clubs. (I know they didn't have some of these, but I really want to put them in sports and stuff.) I picked track and field, band, art and crafts, dance, and choir. Anna picked cross country, band, choir, dance, and cooking. Elsa picked volleyball, band, choir, dance, and ice sculpting. Merida picked archery, gymnastics, track and field, band, and wood carving.

We went to go return our papers to the office when the boys came out too. We asked them what they picked. Jack picked hockey, band, football, and basketball. Flynn picked track and field, football, wrestling and band. Kristoff picked football, baseball, band, and ice sculpting. Hiccup picked golf, tennis, band, and dragon training? We all decided to walk down there together. They told us that tomorrow we'll get our practice schedules! I've only been here for half a day and I already love it! What was my mother talking about? The world is a great place!

...............................................................................................................................................

Sorry, as you can tell Rapunzel is my favorite since I always go by her Point Of  View. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!