Learning some new things.

*Elsa's POV*
I can't believe I haven't frozen everything yet. I'm so nervous, I know I shouldn't be, but what will everyone do when they find out, I mean IF they find out. Everyone else seems completely normal, except for the fact that Rapunzel has extremely long hair and is curious about everything. It's like she has been living in her own world her own life. I guess I'm sort of weird too, I mean who wears gloves in the Fall? I just hope we all get really close to each to each, then I probably won't be as nervous. I'm also scared about sharing a room with Anna, last time I did that I almost killed her. I just need to push that thought aside and start over.

After we turned in our papers, I glanced over and saw Jack staring at me. He is sort of cute. I quickly looked away and acted like nothing happened. Then we heard over the intercom, "The rest of the day will be spent in your dorm room to help you get to know your roommates. After supper you may be with other people on campus. We also forgot to mention that once a week, you will meet with the people from your country. Thank you!" Once a week I have to meet with that Christopher guy? Oh well, at least he isn't awkward like Hiccup and me. We would never get anywhere. We all walked back to our dorms so we could all get to know each other.

*Rapunzel's POV*
Yay! More time with my roommates! They all seem like such nice people. I hope we will all get along well. The only one I'm nervous about is Elsa, she seems really shy, but hopefully she will open up! We got to our room and Anna was the last one so she shut the door. "Hey, do you guys want to play truth?" Anna asked.

"What's truth?" I asked. I was knew to this 'girl time'. This game Anna offered sounded interesting and I wanted to play.

"It's a game where someone asks you a question and you have to answer truthfully." Anna explained as she sat us in a circle. Everyone looked around, check into make sure we were comfortable.

"That sounds like a good idea." Merida smiled. She laid on her stomach, ready for what Anna had planned.

"Okay, I'll go first. So Merida, what's your favorite food?" Anna asked. Merida tapped her finger on chin, pretending to thinking hard.

"I really like apples, but I'll probably go with chicken." Merida smiled. She looked at us, wondering what we thought.

"Okay, now it's your turn to ask someone a question." Anna stated. Merida looked around the room, trying to find her victim. Suddenly, her blue eyes light up as she looked at me.

"Okay, Rapunzel, why did you grow out your hair so long?"

"Well.." I trailed as I looked Pascal. He shrugged his shoulders, saying he didn't know what to go. Thanks for the help. Well, it's now or never. "Do you have any bruises?" I questioned.

"Why?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Her eyes looked at my long, blonde hair, confused by it.

"Just answer the question." I sighed.

"Yea, right here on my arm. I fell off of my horse Angus before I came here." She explained. She rolled up her sleeve to show off the nasty purple bruise. I quickly wrapped my hair around her arm. Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. Then I started to sing:

Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, My hair was already glowing.
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine,
Heal what has been been hurt, change the fates' design,
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine,
What once was mine...

I removed my hair from Merida's arm and everyone's jaw dropped. The bruise was gone! Everyone turned and looked at me.

Merida asked with a shaking voice, "How long has it been doing that??!" Her eyes were as wide as saucers. She looked like she saw a ghost.