Boy's room

*Jack's POV*
Of course Kristoff had to beat me into the bathroom! "Uggh.. Hurry up Kristoff, I have things to do, people to see!" I whined as I flopped onto my bed. I laid on my back, staring at the ceiling.

"Seriously! I just got in here! Besides I did call it first." He yelled back. I groaned and rolled my eyes. Luck was not on my side today.

"Why Jack, got a date with Elsa?" Flynn teased as he wiggled his eyebrow. I glared him, making him smile.

"No, I just want to shower." I stated. Flynn chuckled and laid back against his headboard.

"Oh, I mean, now that you're dating and all I just thought that you asked her on a date." Flynn said putting the money in his back pocket. I mocked his little laugh and turned to look out the window.

"No," I answered. "So when are you going to ask her out?" I spoke up. Flynn turned his head and looked at me. He raised an eyebrow. Suddenly his mouth dropped into an "o".

"Who Blondie? Nonono. We don't like each like that." Flynn quickly summarized. I grinned and decided to keep egging him on, hoping he would spill something.

"Wow, you two are already have nicknames?" Hiccup teased from behind his book. Yes, someone's on my side.

"What?" Flynn exclaimed. He looked around wide eyed. He couldn't tell what was happening and this time he was the one being singled out.

"You call Rapunzel Blondie. That's a nickname." I stated. His face scrunched in awe as his jaw dropped.

"What, friends can give each other nicknames Frosty?" He asked. I chuckled and raised my arms in excitement.

"Wow. Why won't you admit that you like her!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, obviously not going to go into detail.

"Because I don't lie. That's wrong." He replied. Hiccup scoffed and turned a page in his book. He peered over, showing his green eyes.

"Really? The most wanted thief in his country won't lie?" Hiccup questioned. Flynn stumbled with his words as he moved his hands, trying to find what to say.

"Well, I mean, sometimes I lie." He stumbled. We laughed at his behavior. Flynn was always seen as the calm and collected, always knowing what to say. For once, he was speechless.

"Come on! Go ask her out!" I encouraged. We suddenly heard a knock at the door. Flynn ran to door, probably hoping to get out of this conversation.

"Who is it?" Flynn asked as he peered through the looking hole.

"Rapunzel!" She yelled back. "Remember, we have to work on our song!" I hope she didn't hear what we said.

"Oh right, hold on. I'm going to take a shower then be right over!" He responded. "If you want you can come in!" What?!

*Rapunzel's POV*
I walked into the boys' room and it was a mess. They've only lived here for two days and it was a disaster. I glanced around and saw all of their football stuff on the floor. There were clothes were laying in piles everywhere.

"Sorry it's a mess. We weren't expecting guests." Flynn explained as he jumped into openings that weren't covered in clothing.

"Oh, that's okay. I didn't warn you ahead of time." I replied. Suddenly, Kristoff got out of the bathroom and Flynn flew in right behind him. Jack stood up and stomped towards the door.

"HEY!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO NEXT!" Jack yelled at the door. I could hear laughing on the other side.

"Shush! I'm pretty sure everyone heard you!" I giggled as I covered my mouth. Jack smirked and looked at me. He glided back to his bed and jumped on.