Who's Hungry?

*Flynn's POV*
Me and the guys are heading down to the cafeteria for supper. Man I'm really hungry. When we got there, the only thing to pick was pizza. At least it was something good. We picked the table we sat at for dinner hoping the girls would notice. They started to walk past us. I whistled and Elsa whipped her head around so fast I thought it would fly off. She looked angry. As soon as she saw it was me, she smiled and whispered to the girls and they walked over to our table. "Took you long enough." I said to them.

"Well we didn't know if we were welcome here again." Rapunzel teased as the girls took the seats they had yesterday, making it easy to remember their names.

"Well why not. After all, we do have a group name now." I smirked. She giggled and brushed back her blonde hair.

"Would you two stop flirting." Jack mumbled. I shot a glare back at him.

"Us? We're not flirting, right Blondie?" I smiled, leaning towards her.

"Nope, we're just having a nice, friendly conversation." She agreed as she picked up her cheese pizza.

"Soo what are you guys doing after supper?" Anna asked. She had already scarfed down the greasy pizza and was patiently waiting for us to finish.

"Don't know. Probably something illegal," Jack shrugged. All of the girls stopped and stared at him. "I'm just kidding!" He laughed, making everyone join in.

"Well, would you like to play truth or dare tonight?" Merida offered. Murmurs of agreement were heard around the table. Then an idea hit me.

"Sure, but how about a little bet?" I smiled as I rubbed my fingers together. Everyone looked at each other confused.

"How do you bet on truth or dare?" Hiccup questioned. I sighed and looked towards him.

"Simple. The first team to use four chickens loses." I answered. Everyone mumbled questions to each other.

"Okay. But what do we get if win?" Rapunzel spoke up. Everyone was quiet as they looked towards the blonde.

"How about we pay for all of your meals for a week?" I suggested. The girls whispered to each other, making sure they were on the same page.

"Okay, and if you win, we'll do your homework for a week." Rapunzel smirked. We huddled together to make sure we were okay with the plan.

"That's a pretty good offer. Don't let the girls win." Jack harshly whispered. Everyone whispered in agreement. We turned back around and I stuck out my hand.

"Deal." I smiled. She grinned as eagerly shook my hand. They were soo totally going to lose.

"May the best team win." Elsa smirked as the girls stood up from the table and walked away.

...............................................................................................................................................

Sorry!! Short chapter! I want to make the next one all about truth or dare so that's my reason. Still hope you enjoyed though!