Mericcup

*Merida's POV*
Hiccup and I were still deciding on where to go as we walked down Main Street. "What about that place?" Hiccup asked pointing to a pizza place.

"Pizza? Didn't we have that last week?" I asked.

"Fine, what about that burger place?" Hiccup asked.

"No, I'm not in the mood for a fast food restaurant."

"Well, what do you want then?" Hiccup asked annoyed. I looked around and saw a flashing neon sign.

"That place looks sweet." I said pointing to it.

"Let's go check it out!" Hiccup said dragging me across the street. As we ran across the street, it started to rain. We stood outside the building and heard singing come from inside. "Are you sure you want to go in?" Hiccup asked.

"Let's do it." I said. We pushed open the door and saw everyone crowding the stage. We looked around for a table when Jack came over to us.

"Hey guys, we've got a table over here." Jack said leading us to his table. We walked over and saw Anna, Kristoff, and Elsa.

"Hey guys!" Hiccup greeted. We sat in the open chairs and looked over the menu. Everyone recommended the burger and fries.

"Sorry, but I'm not in the mood for burgers." I replied. Eventually, Hiccup gave in and order a burger with fries. I ordered the wings. We all chatted and learned how each of each ended up here. We all listened to the rain patter on the roof. "Where's Punzie and Eugene?" I asked.

"Not sure. But I think they would love this place." Anna replied.

"Punzie would love it, but Eugene on the other hand." Elsa added.

"Who knows? Eugene is so arrogant that he might like this place." Jack laughed.

"Yah! And it's not like he's a bad singer." I smiled. Soon, our food came. I stuffed my face with these delicious wings. They were soo tasty! "How's your food?" I asked as I stuffed my mouth.

"Really good! I'm guessing yours is too?" Hiccup teased. I cleaned the sides of my mouth and continued eating. Eventually, my stomach was full from wings and laughter. We all sat and listened to everyone sing. There were some good singers, but mostly bad ones.

"You guys should go sing!" Anna cheered.

"Hiccup and me?" I questioned.

"Yes!" Elsa replied.

"I don't know, I'm a really bad singer." I said.

"Come on, I'll do most of the singing." Hiccup said. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the stage.

"What would you two like to sing?" The DJ asked.

"A duet that mostly has the guy singing." I replied.

"Alright, hop up on the stage and I'll get your song ready." He replied. One of his workers handed Hiccup and me a mic.

"Ready to go?" I whispered to Hiccup.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Hiccup chuckled. I looked and saw all our friends cheering for us. I looked at Hiccup as he started to sing.

H: You were sittin' up there on your momma's roof. Talkin' bout everything under the moon. With the smell of honeysuckle and your perfume. All I could think about was my next move. Oh but you were so shy and so was I. Maybe that's why it was so hard to believe. When you smiled and said to me.
T: Are you gonna kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what? I think you know I like you a lot. But you're 'bout to miss your shot. Are you gonna kiss me or not?
H: It was the best dang kiss that I'd ever had, except for that long one after that. And I knew if I wanted this thing to last. Sooner or later I'd have to ask. For your hand. So I took the chance. Bought a wedding band. And I got down on one knee. And you smiled and said to me.
T: Are you gonna kiss me or not? Are we gonna do this or what? I think you know I love you a lot. I think we've got a real good shot. Are you gonna kiss me or not? So, we planned it all out for the middle of June. From the wedding cake to the honeymoon.
H: And your momma cried when you walked down the aisle. When the preacher man said say I Do.
T: I did, and you did too.
H: Then I lifted that veil and saw your pretty smile and I said. Are you gonna kiss me or not?
T: Are we gonna do this or what? Look at all the love we've got. And it ain't never gonna stop. Are you gonna kiss me or not?
H: Yeah baby I love you a lot.
T: I really think we've got a shot.
H: Are you gonna kiss me or not?

Everyone started cheering for us. They were telling us about how perfect we sang the song and for us to do it again. We just laughed and walked over to our table. We were laughing and talking about school when we heard some familiar voices start singing.

...............................................................................................................................................

Sorry to hang on a cliff hanger but that's life. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. I put the song they sang up above please check it.