Kristanna

*Anna's POV*
"So where do you want to go?" I asked.

"I don't care." Kristoff replied.

"Come on, help me out here. We could go to a nice restaurant or a walk."

"Fine, lets go somewhere we've never been."

"Ooo, what about the karaoke bar just down the street?"

"Sure, let's go." Kristoff said. He left so we could change into different clothes. I met him out in the hallway and we walked to the bar. We found a cute, little table and ordered some fries and hamburgers.

"This tastes really good." I said with my mouth full.

"Yeah, it tastes better than I expected." Kristoff added. We listened to everyone sing and I figured it was time for us to go sing.

"Let's go sing!" I said.

"What? I'm not going to sing in front of all these people!" Kristoff protested.

"Come on you big baby!" I said as I dragged him to the stage.

"What song would you two like to sing?" The DJ asked.

"Don't You Wanna Stay!" I cheered. They handed Kristoff and me a mic. I looked at Kristoff and he shot me a death glare. He looked at the lyrics and started to sing.

K: I really hate to let this moment go. Touchin' your skin and your hair fallin' slow. When a goodbye kiss, feels like this.
T: Don't you wanna stay here a little while? Don't you wanna hold each other tight? Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight? Don't you wanna stay here a little while? We can make forever feel this way. Don't you wanna stay?
A: Let's take it slow, I don't wanna move too fast. I don't wanna just make love, I wanna make love last. When you're on this high, it's a sad goodbye.
T: Don't you wanna stay here a little while? Don't you wanna hold each other tight? Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight? Don't you wanna stay here a little while? We can make forever feel this way. Don't you wanna stay?
A: Ohh yeahh
K: Oh you feel so perfect, baby
A: That it feels so perfect, baby
T: Don't you wanna stay here a little while? Don't you wanna stay here a little while? Don't you wanna hold each other tight? Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight? Don't you wanna stay here a little while? We can make forever feel this way. Don't you wanna stay?
A: Don't you wanna stay?
T: Yeahh...

Everyone started cheering for us since we were actual one of the few good singers here. We were greeted by Elsa and Jack as we got off the stage.

"Beautiful singing little sis!" Elsa said.

"Thanks! What are you guys doing here?" I asked.

"We just decide to check this place out and it seems like you guys thought the same thing." Jack chuckled.

"Did you guys eat yet?" Kristoff asked.

"No. Why?" Elsa asked.

"The hamburgers and fries are really good!" I replied.

"You guys can come and sit by us." Kristoff said, leading them to our table. We listened to a bunch of really bad singers good and I thought we needed some actually good people.

"Elsa and Jack, you guys should go sing!" I exclaimed.

"Oh no, that's okay." Elsa replied.

"Come on, I bet you're better than most of the people here." Kristoff said. Suddenly we heard a horrible screeching sound. We turned and saw a girl trying to hit a high note and fail miserably.

"Okay, I'm better than that." Elsa replied.

"Then go sing!" I said,

"Anna, I don't want to in front of all these people and I don't think Jack wants to either." Elsa replied.

"Let's go!" Jack said dragging Elsa to the stage. We listened to them sing a beautiful song and the crowd went wild!

"They were amazing!" I yelled at Kristoff.

"No kidding, but they weren't better than us." Kristoff chuckled.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry, it's a little shorter than usual but sometimes you just need to change it up a bit. Also, if you didn't see I put the song they sang up above! Thanks for reading it means a lot to me!

 Also, if you didn't see I put the song they sang up above! Thanks for reading it means a lot to me!