Jelsa (Homecoming ask)

*Jack's POV*
Tonight I'm going to ask Elsa to homecoming. Last week Kristoff asked Anna and that weekend Hiccup and Merida. I'm not going to be the last one to ask my girlfriend. It's going to be epic. "Hey Elsa, let's go on a date tonight."

"Sure, where to?"

"How about at the restaurant just outside campus?"

"That will be lovely. What time should I met you there?"

"Does 6:30 sound alright?"

"Perfect!"

"I'll see you there malady!" I said. I ran into my room. "Guys tonight I'm going to ask Elsa!" I yelled.

"Are you kidding me!? I'm going to be the last one!" Flynn cried falling on his bed.

"Hey, you snooze you lose!" He called.

"Ya ya ya." Flynn said annoyed.

"So who wants to help?" I asked. Everyone turned and glared at me. "What?" I asked.

"No one wants to help." Kristoff said.

"Come on, I helped all of you, the least you can do is return the favor!" I yelled.

"You didn't help me!" Flynn yelled.

"But I will if you help me please!" I pleaded.

"Fine, under one condition." Flynn started.

"Ya ya how much do you want?" I interrupted.

"Wow, you know me soo well. How about $20 dollars?" Flynn asked holding his hand out.

"Could you go lower?" I asked.

"I'll go higher!  Flynn threatened. I sat down thinking about it. Who will keep Elsa in the room if Flynn doesn't. "Going once!" Flynn yelled. Kristoff? No he would just talk to Anna. "Going twice!" Flynn threatened. Hiccup? No he's awkward sometimes. Make the deal!

"I'll do it!" I yelled.

"Sold to the man in the blue hoodie!" Flynn yelled.

"Ya ya ya, but you better do your job." I said.

"I have for the others haven't I?" Flynn asked.

"I guess, make sure she doesn't leave till 6:40." I said.

"Okay." Flynn said.

"Kristoff can you get me ice?" I asked.

"Can't you make ice?" Kristoff asked.

"I need ice blocks!" I yelled.

"Okay okay, fine I'll get you some ice blocks." Kristoff sighed.

"Hiccup I'm going to need chocolate. Lots of chocolate." I said.

"What kind?" Hiccup asked.

"Dark, milk, white, you name it!" I said.

"That's a lot of chocolate." Flynn said.

"Fine, dark and milk chocolate." I settled.

"Good, I didn't think I would have enough money for every chocolate!" Hiccup laughed.

"Well, let's get busy!" I said as I clapped my hands. I got in the shower as fast as I could. I also put on some new cologne. I grabbed the phone and quickly reserved the outdoor patio for Elsa and I. Tonight is going to be perfect.

I got to the restaurant at about six to setup for our date. I covered the leaves in frost. I made snowflakes hang from the branches. I covered our table in a tablecloth with a snowflake design. Suddenly Kristoff came.