Big Day (10)

*Rapunzel's POV*
Today is one of the biggest days of my life! I woke up at 6:15 so when Elsa gets out of the bathroom I can hop right in. I decided to check on Pascal. I made him a bed last night, cotton balls for pillows and purple handkerchiefs for blankets. Aww he's so cute when he's sleeping. I ran over to go check the schedule Anna made to see what classes I have. Punzie: P1: ART P2: SCIENCE P3: HISTORY P4: MATH  P5: ENGLISH P6: Lunch A/Choir P7:BAND P8: MUSIC  HISTORY (4:15-6:15: Dance). I'm so excited! Wow, 6:20 and Elsa is out of the bathroom! I got in and washed my hair. Then I brushed my teeth, put on light, natural makeup, then got out and brushed my hair. Out at 7:15, NICE! Anna got in and out in 10 minutes, she's fast, it was 7:30 when Merida got in. She got out at 8:00.

We make great time! I decided to look at everyone's schedule so I could know who I had classes with. Elsa: P1: SCIENCE P2:HISTORY P3:ENGLISH P4:MATH P5:FRENCH P6:Lunch A/Choir P7:BAND P8:ICE SCULPTING (4:15-5:15 Volleyball, 5:30-6:15 Dance) Anna: P1:MATH P2:SCIENCE P3:ENGLISH P4:SPANISH P5:HISTORY P6:Lunch A/Choir P7:BAND P8:COOKING (4:15-5:15 Cross Country, 5:30-6:15 Dance) Merida: P1: HISTORY P2:WOODSHOP P3:ENGLISH P4:MATH P5:MUSIC HISTORY P6: Lunch A/Choir P7:BAND P8:SCIENCE (4:15-6:15 Archery) Wow, we all decided to walk to breakfast so we could get something to eat before we started the day. I left Pascal two orange slices, that should keep him though the day.

*Jack's POV*
"Hey Flynn! Would you hurry up! It's 7:45!" I yelled as I pounded on the door.

"Class doesn't start till 9:15. You're the only who hasn't got in yet, I just got in two minutes ago!" Flynn yelled back. Alright, I'm a little nervous. I want to make a good impression on the girls, mostly Elsa. I know Anna is taken and she's not my type. I could never see myself with that crazy red head Merida. And whether Flynn will admit or not, him and Rapunzel are a perfect match. Besides, Elsa is the hottest. She's super mysterious, has stunning blue eyes, and looks really smart. Who could be better than her?!

*Flynn's POV*
Wow, Jack must be really nervous. I mean, he didn't say he was but I'm a really good person reader. I as soon as I saw Kristoff look at Anna, I knew they liked each other. I can tell Hiccup is nervous when he talks to us about things his interested in. It's like he thinks we're going to bully him or something. I may be a thief, but I wouldn't hurt someone's feelings, I mean, that's just plain rude. Come on, why won't my hair stay! Now it's time to brush my gorgeous teeth and get out before Jack freaks out again. "Okay, bathroom is yours." I say to Jack.

"Uggg finally." He whined as he pushed past me. I rolled my eyes and walked back by the others.

"How did you get your hair like that?" Hiccup awed as he stared at my glorious hair. It was a blessing that I was gifted with. Superhuman good looks. What can I say? I was born with them.

"Lots of practice." I smiled. When I wasn't thieving, you could usually catch me hanging out with the ladies. I mean, I was glamorous and rich. Who didn't like me?

"I don't get you. To get girls you act like a total jerk and they all fall for you. When I say hi, they freak out. How do you do it?" Kristoff asked.

"Honestly, I have no idea. I'm just being myself." I said. Honestly, I wasn't. I was playing a part.

"So you're saying that you always act this way?" Hiccup asked.

"Ya." I trailed until Jack came bursting out the bathroom door.

"Let's go get some breakfast!" He smiled as he walked towards the door, past all of us.

"Sounds good to me." I said as I stood up from my bed. We walked into cafeteria and  got our breakfast. We don't have to pay for the girls' meals and they don't have to do our homework because we called it a draw. We went and sat down at our table and waited for the girls. They saw us this time and came and sat by us. Rapunzel sat across from me, Elsa across from Jack, Anna across from Kristoff, and Merida across for Hiccup. Elsa and Jack would be a good couple. So would Merida and Hiccup. Anna and Kristoff are perfect together. To start a conversation I decided to talk to Rapunzel. "So Blondie, what class do you have first?"

"My favorite subject, Art!" She squealed, making me chuckle. "What's your's?"

"Math. Definitely not as exciting as art." I smiled. She nodded her head in agreement.

"What period do you have last?" She questioned. She leaned forward, showing how curious she was.

"Music history. You?" I asked.

The biggest smile came on her face as she yelled, "I have music history last too!" Everyone stopped and looked at her. "Oops! Sorry!" She whispered, blushing. I was trying not laugh. Every one went back to eating like nothing happened. That was really cute of her. I smiled.

"Guess I know someone who is in music history." I laughed. She giggled in return. Then the bell went off.

*Jack's POV*
Of course Elsa decided to sit across from me. What should I say? I was wondering what to say when I heard Flynn ask Rapunzel what class she has first. Smart. "So Elsa, what class do you have next?" I asked in a calm voice.

"Oh me, I have science. What about you?" She replied, brushing back her gorgeous, light blonde hair. Looking at her made my heart beat a thousand times faster.

"Same." I said. Man, how are Flynn and Rapunzel able to talk without these awkward moments. I was going to say something when I heard Rapunzel yell. Everyone stopped and looked at her. I turned and looked at them and saw Rapunzel blushing and Flynn trying not to laugh. I turned to Elsa and was about to say something when the bell cut me off. At least I will see her in science.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I haven't really done a Merida's, Kristoff's, or Hiccup's POV. I don't know how they would respond to things like this but I'll try in the future! Thanks for reading!