Kristanna (20)

*Anna's POV*
To be honest with you, I'm actually really nervous to go on this 'date' with Kristoff. Everyone says that these aren't dates, but they basically are. I mean, I am going out alone with Kristoff. Isn't that like a date? Well anyways, Kristoff and I are going to a concert. The school's string orchestra is putting it on. It's free for any students. It should only take about 45 minutes.

"Kristoff, what time does the concert start?" I questioned.

"In about an hour. What do you want to do till then?"

"Let's go to the park!"

"The park? Isn't that for, you know, kids?"

"Come on, we're kids at heart!"

"I don't even know where a park is Anna!"

"Come on, let's go find one! It can be an adventure!"

"Why do I let you talk me into these things!" He said laughing. We walked over to a map. We found a park about ten minutes away.

"There!" I shouted as I ran to an open swing. "Kristoff, will you push me please?" I begged with big eyes.

"Of course." We swung for about 20 minutes till we had to go back for the concert. We got there about 10 minutes before it was supposed to start. We talked till the lights went dim. The concert was beautiful. If only I could play the cello. It was about five o'clock so me and Kristoff decided to walk to a restaurant to eat.

"Hey, why did you want to go to the park so bad?" Kristoff asked.

"No reason." I lied.

"Come on, I know you're lying. Just tell me." He pleaded.

"Fine, Elsa and I never got to play with each other when we were little. She always shut me out. Everyday I would knock on her door, hoping she would answer yes."

"What would you ask her?"

"I would sing if she wanted to build a snowman."

"A snowman? Why a snowman?"

"The only memory I have playing with her is us building a snowman."

"Do you know why she shut you out?"

"No, but I really want to know why. Maybe it was something I did?"

"What could you do that would make someone shut you out?" He teased. We soon got to our restaurant. They brought us to a table and gave us our menus.

"Ohh, there are so many foods to try! What are you getting?" I asked.

"I don't know, probably the spaghetti. What about you?"

"That's what I was planning on trying!" I exclaimed. The waiter asked what we would be having and Kristoff ordered. We soon got our meal. It was delicious!

"So what are we going to have for desert?" Kristoff asked.

"Chocolate cake!" I squealed.

"Could I interest you in any deserts?" The waiter asked.

"Yes, we would like the chocolate cake." Kristoff said. We got our desert and payed for meal. Soon after we left, we started walking to the campsite.

"Okay so what's your favorite color?" I asked giggling.

"Probably gray or black."

"Really? Come on, pick a fun color!"

"Fine, blue!" He said laughing.

"Mines green!" I said laughing. Before we knew it, we got to the campsite. Hiccup and Merida were already there so we didn't have to set up camp.

"Woah, is that your dragon?!" Kristoff exclaimed.

"Yupp, his name is Toothless." Hiccup answered.

"What kind of dragon is he?" Merida asked.

"Night fury." Hiccup said watching Toothless roll in the grass. Soon Elsa and Jack showed up.

"Where's Flynn and Punzie?" Jack asked.

"Don't know, figured they would be here by now." Hiccup answered.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Three couples down, only one to go! Hope you enjoyed this Kristanna chapter! Thanks for reading!