That's exactly how I want to die

*Rapunzel's POV*
We were riding on the ship to Arendelle. Man, I'm soo excited. But I'm also nervous about my mother. What will she do when she finds out I didn't come home? Will she ever let me leave again? What will she say about me dating Eugene? I seriously doubt she would let me leave to go get married. "Rapunzel!" Anna shouted.

"Huh? What?" I asked.

"You're looking a little pale. Are you okay?" Anna asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"Okay." Anna smiled.

"Sven!" Kristoff yelled as he ran into Elsa. Elsa splattered on the deck as the huge reindeer fell on top of her.

"Please. Get. Your. Reindeer. Off. Of. Me!" Elsa yelled. Kristoff quickly ran to pull Sven off. Elsa stood up and checked herself to make sure she didn't break any bones.

"Are you okay?" Kristoff asked.

"I'm fine." Elsa said as she walked over towards Anna, Olaf, Pascal, and me. 

"I'm sorry Elsa, but that was hilarious!" Anna laughed.

"It's only funny because it didn't happen to you." Elsa sighed. Eventually, we made it to Arendelle.

"This place is awesome!" I awed.

"Just wait until you see the inside!" Anna cheered. We walked in and their parents came and greeted us.

"Mom! Dad!" They yelled as they ran to give them a hug. I looked at their mom and noticed she looked familiar.

"Hello girls!" They greeted as they hugged.

"Mom, Dad, this is Rapunzel." Elsa introduced.

"I like the hair." Their mom chuckled.

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Well, get your guest to her room and come back down for dinner. We can learn more about Rapunzel there." Their dad smiled.

"Okay! You're staying in my room!" Anna cheered as she dragged me and Pascal to her room. I turned around and saw Elsa talking in hushed voices to her parents. Anna opened the door to a huge room.

"Wow!" I awed.

"You can sleep on this bed." Anna said as she showed me an extra bed. We unpacked a little then went downstairs for dinner. I sat next to Anna and across from the queen. Elsa sat by her mother and her father. Anna sat across from Elsa and next to her dad.

"I would like to know a little bit about you Rapunzel. Where do you live?" The King asked.

"I live in Corona." I smiled.

"Really? Who are your parents?" The Queen asked.

"I don't know her name. I've always just called her mother." I said thinking out loud.

"Where do you live in Corona?" The King proceeded.

"I live in a tower deep in the forest. My first time coming out was for this school." I smiled. I saw the King and Queen make eye contact as if there was something they weren't sure about.

"How old are you?" The Queen asked.

"I'm seventeen." I chuckled.

"When's your birthday?" The King asked quickly.

"It's in the summer sometime." I said getting nervous. What are they trying to find out?

"Do you ever see lanterns on your birthday?" The Queen asked.