Do we have to play?

*Elsa's POV*
"Guys, do we really have to play!?" I whined as the girls dragged me to our room. I really did not want the boys over.

"Yes! I want us to show the guys that we are the bravest and the best!" Rapunzel exclaimed as she kicked open our door. Oh great.

"Hey Rapunzel? Do you mind if we call you Punzie instead?" Anna questioned. Rapunzel stooped and tapped her chin, thinking about it.

"Sure! Rapunzel is so long anyway." Punzie agreed. Everyone laughed as we hopped onto our beds.

"Just like your hair!" Merida chuckled. Then we all started to giggle. We had to clean up our room before the boys come. I know, I know, how did our room get dirty after being here for a day? I have no clue. But Rapunzel's side looks the most creative. She has her paintings hanging by her bed. She started to paint on the walls, since they were a boring white. She asked the principal if she could and he said yes.

She said that she's going to paint each of our sides by our favorite season. I'm so excited to see mine! She is starting on hers first since she is the one who is painting it. She took a tape measurer and measured the walls. Then she split them down the middle so we each get and equal amount of space. Everywhere your season is, that's where you can put your stuff however you like so we don't fight.

I decided to make a schedule so each of us can have our own bathroom times. I get 5:30-6:30. Punzie gets 6:30-7:30. Anna gets 7:30-8:00. And Merida gets 8:00-8:30. Since Anna and Merida are in the bathroom a short time, they only need a half hour. And classes start at 9:15. Anna decided to make a schedule of our classes so everyone knows what classes we have. Merida decided to make us shelfs and coat hangers so our clothes doesn't get all wrinkly. After she carves and sands them, Rapunzel is going to paint them. I'm so excited! Punzie said if she works hard enough, she might be done in a month! After about five minutes of cleaning up, we sent Anna to go get the boys.

*Anna's POV*
"Anna, can you go the boys?" Elsa asked as she shoved her suitcase under the twin sized bed.

"Sure Elsa!" I exclaimed as I hopped of mine. That's the first time she has spoken to me in so long! I walked up to their door and did my signature knock. *knock knock knockknock knock*

"Who is it?" I heard Jack yell. I put my lips in the keyhole.

"It's Anna! Our room is ready!" I yelled. Then I saw Kristoff, Hiccup, Flynn, and Jack all come out the door at once. They plowed me over. "Hey!" I screamed as I landed on the floor. Kristoff came and helped me back up. "Thanks." I said.

"No problem." He replied as we headed back to my room.

*Rapunzel's POV*
We all were waiting for Anna to return with the boys. As we sat there, I decided to sketch in my notebook. I was drawing the same sun I had hanging above my bed. We looked at the door and saw the boys walking in. "Hey guys!" I greeted.

"Nice place." Jack comment as he plopped onto the floor.

"Wow, it's really clean in here." Kristoff awed as he spin around the room.

"No fair. You guys got painted walls?!" Hiccup exclaimed as he pointed to my bed.

"Punzie is painting the walls for us." Anna smiled as she laid on her bed.

"Lucky." Hiccup scoffed as he took a seat beside Jack

"Are you sure you've never been to Corona Blondie?" Flynn questioned as he walked towards my bed. Everyone else was busy talking about who knows what.

"Yeah, why?" I frowned. Doesn't he believe me? Maybe mother bought me something from the marketplace and he recognizes it.

"Well it's just that painting of a sun. It the country symbol for Corona." Flynn explained as he pointed to my painting. That's strange? I'm pretty sure I made it all by myself. I've
never seen anything like it before.