Eugenzel (Homecoming ask)

*Eugene's POV*
Tonight I'm going to ask Rapunzel to homecoming. I know, I know, I should have asked her earlier but I wanted to think of the perfect date. Tomorrow's already homecoming dance. I'm not nervous at all. I'm going to ask her if she want to go to the lake and the school garden. Hopefully everything will go as planned this time. "Rapunzel, would you like to go on a date tonight?"

"I thought you would never ask!" She cried grabbing onto my arm.

"So is that a good thing or a bad thing?" I chuckled.

"Good thing." She smiled. "So where are we going?"

"How about the school garden and the lake?" I asked.

"Sounds perfect! So when do you want to meet?"

"I'll pick you up around 7:00."

"So I don't have to met you anywhere?"

"Correct."

"Good, otherwise I would have showed up late!" Rapunzel giggled.

"Alright, I'll come around 7:00ish."

"I'll see you then!" Rapunzel replied. We walked back to our rooms. I quickly ran into my room and grabbed my stuff to get ready for my shower.

"What's the hurry Flynn? Got a hot date?" Jack joked.

"Yes actually, tonight I'm going to ask Rapunzel to homecoming." I replied.

"Kinda late now." Kristoff chuckled.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"What do we need to do to help?" Hiccup asked.

"Nothing, I've got it under control." I replied confidently.

"Really, you have it under control?" Kristoff questioned.

"Yes, unlike you guys, I set up everything hours ago and made sure no one would ruin it."

"Sure you don't want us to check?" Jack asked.

"If you want to you can. It's the school garden and the lake. The lake part I'm not worried about." I said walking to the bathroom door.

"What is it supposed to look like?" Hiccup asked.

"You'll see when you get there." I smirked. I hopped in the shower. Okay Eugene, time to go get Rapunzel. I shut the door and walked over to her room and knocked. "Hey Blondie, ready to go?" I called.

*Jack's POV*
I hardly believe that Flynn has everything under control. Knowing him, under control means He's just going to wing it. We walked to the garden and were stopped by some kids. "What the? Why can't we come in?" I asked confused.

"Sorry, someone told us we can't let you in." The short kid said.

"But Flynn wants us to check to make sure nothing's wrecked!" Hiccup yelled.

"Wait, Flynn sent you?" The tall one asked.

"Yes!" We yelled.

"Okay, we'll let you in. But I'm coming with you." The short guy said. We all walked into this beautiful place. He hung lanterns around the sides of the garden wall. Flynn put out a table with two chairs across from each other. There were placemats of the Corona symbol under the silver plates covers with a silver top.

"Flynn does have this covered..." Kristoff awed.

"No kidding..." I chuckled. We walked back to our dorm and prayed that everything will go well for Flynn tonight.