Meeting up

*Eugene's POV*
I walked into English and saw the devil. Of course I showed up too late and had to sit by her. We got our lesson and Tiffany asked if we could work in partners. The teacher said yes because it was Tiffany who asked.

"Want to work with me Flynn?" Tiffany asked obviously flirting.

I raised my hand and asked, "Mrs. Belle, can we work with people in different classes?"

"Sure, who do you want to work with?" Mrs. Belle said.

"Rapunzel." I replied looking Tiffany in the eyes.

"Oh she's such a sweet girl. She always has good grades, which should help you." Mrs. Belle said.

"I know, she's tutoring me." I replied.

"Oh I didn't even know she helped tutor." Mrs. Belle answered.

"Ya, she's only doing it because we're from Corona and she knows I have trouble with English." I said trying to suck up.

"Well, I'm going to make this due on Friday since you can work with other people. Thanks to Flynn." Mrs. Belle announced. Everyone was really happy since it was only Tuesday.

"Thanks Rider!" Someone said as they patted me on the back. I looked over and saw Tiffany rapidly tapping her pencil on her desk.

"I was giving you one last chance, but you blow it Baby...." She whispered into my ear, spitting out baby.

"That's okay, I already made my choice. I didn't need another chance." I said smirking. She scuffed, rolled her eyes, and turned toward her friend Ashley. Did Kristoff talk to her yet? Suddenly Ashley came over to my desk.

"Hey Flynn, can I ask you a question?" Ashley asked nervously.

"Depends, what's it about?" I replied hoping it wasn't about Tiffany.

"It's about Kristoff..." She looked down.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I'm not sure if he knows this, but I only like him as a friend nothing more. I know Anna really likes him and I'm afraid he might ask me to homecoming." Ashley said quickly.

"Tell Anna that you only like him as a friend and you want to be her friend too." I replied.

"Is she jealous?" Ashley asked.

"No, she just wants more friends." I answered covering up her secret because I didn't know if Ashley was lying or not.

"Okay, should I tell Kristoff?" Ashley asked.

"Yes definitely." I replied.

"Thanks Flynn!" She squealed hugging me. "Oh sorry, I couldn't help myself, I know you and Punzie are a thing so." She said looking at the ground. I chuckled at her clumsiness. "I'm going to go back to my desk now." She said quickly walking away. After a couple more minutes, the bell rang signaling for us to go to second period.

*Anna's POV*
I walked close to Kristoff, showing that he was taken in case Ashley got any ideas.

"Hey Anna, could I talk to you for a moment?" Ashley asked.

"What do you want?" I asked somewhat annoyed from her.

"I just wanted to tell you that I don't, I repeat, DON'T have a crush on Kristoff. I only like him as a friend." Ashley said looking sincere.

"Are you telling the truth?" I asked hoping she was.

"Yes! I swear!" She yelled crossing her heart.