Stay away

*Rapunzel's POV*
We woke up and started getting ready for school. We decided to have breakfast today since we were ready in time. We sat at our table and waited for the boys. I got strawberries, a banana, and oatmeal.

"Hey there Blondie!" Eugene greeted.

"Hey Flynn!" I said excitedly because he greeted just me.

"Someone's energetic this morning." Jack said.

"Unlike Mer." Hiccup said pointing to Merida. She was passed out on the table.

"She didn't get much sleep last night. She was trying to write her family a letter." Elsa said.

"Hey Flynn!" Tiffany said trying sit next to me.

"Oh, hey Tiffany." He said looking at his food, not making eye contact with her.

"Are you tired?" She asked puckering her lips.

"No, I got plenty of sleep." He said.

"Then what's wrong?" Tiffany asked, acting like she cared.

"It's nothing." Eugene said looking at me.

"Come on baby you can tell me." Tiffany asked trying to hold his hand. Eugene quickly moved his hand and grabbed mine. He looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not your baby Tiffany." Eugene said looking annoyed at Tiffany. He grabbed my hand tighter.

"Why? What's wrong with me? Aren't I better than her!" She yelled in response pointing to me.

"No, and you never will be. I told you we were only friends but you obviously didn't get the message." He replied holding my hand high in the air.

"What's wrong with me!" Tiffany yelled wanting an answer.

"You're too clingy, wear too much perfume, and you're not Rapunzel!" He respond calmly. She moved back looking hurt. "Not the response you expected to hear was it Tiffany." Eugene spat at her.

"No, it wasn't, but you will regret this Flynn Rider. And don't worry, I didn't forgot about you Rapunzel. I'll get my revenge." Tiffany said rising from the table. She swayed her butt all the way to her table. When she sat down, she turned and waved at us. She blow a kiss with and evil smile on her face.

"Don't worry Rapunzel, I won't let her hurt you." Eugene said looking me in the eyes.

"As long as I'm with you, nothing could hurt me." I said looking back into his eyes. I turned and saw everyone staring at us. By everyone, I meant everyone in the cafeteria. When I turned to look Eugene I saw he was still holding my hand. I suddenly leaned over and kissed him. I moved away quickly because I was embarrassed. He leaned back over the table and kissed me. I kissed back. It was only about five seconds, but it was amazing. Everyone started cheering. Suddenly Eugene noticed everyone was watching because he eyes got big and he looked at me. I giggled from his face. Then he chuckled at how he didn't notice everyone. Finally, I had my Eugene back. I finished my breakfast, still holding Eugene's hand. We talked about how we couldn't stand her.

*Elsa's POV*
We were having a wonderful breakfast when Tiffany came over. She tried to sit by Punzie. I tried to ignore it and talk to Jack. "So Jack, what are you doing after practice?" I asked.

"Nothing much, want to do something?"

"I would love too! What are we going to do?" I asked excitedly.

"Whatever you like." Jack said smiling. I was about to respond when I saw Flynn start getting annoyed. Tiffany started yelling at Flynn. He responded calmly, which made her even more mad. Punzie sat there holding Flynn's hand. Man, he's really protective of her. Tiffany finally got up and walked away. Suddenly Punzie kissed him! She kissed him! She kissed one of the biggest players in the school! He looked surprised at first, then kissed her back. It was soo adorable! Then everyone started cheering for them. Flynn must not have noticed that everyone was watching because his eyes got huge.

"Aww that was adorable!" I awed to Jack.

"Uggh talk about too much PDA!" Jack teased. I looked over and saw that they didn't even hear him. I giggled.

"Come on, you have to admit, it was a sweet first kiss." I proceeded.

"Okay okay, but ours will sweeter." Jack said smirking.

"If I let you kiss me." I teased.

"Hey, you're not wearing your gloves?" Jack said suddenly. I looked down and saw I forgot to put them on.

"Oh no. I need to go put them on quick!" I said quickly getting up.

"Woah woah, sit down. You'll be fine." Jack assured as he grabbed my arm. I sat down slowly.

"But I can't control it!" I whispered.

"I'll help you tonight." Jack said holding my cold hands.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes." Jack said looking into my eyes with his gorgeous light blue eyes. Suddenly the bell rang telling us it was time to get to our first period. First period was science with Jack.

...............................................................................................................................................
I hope you enjoyed. I finally had someone else's POV. Sorry, this was a little bit shorter than I usually have chapters but they will get longer I promise!