Admit it!

*Elsa's POV*
We walked into our room with a couple oranges. As soon as we set them on the table, Flynn grabbed three of them. "Hey!" I yelled.

"What? Aren't these for me and Blondie?" He asked.

"Well they were supposed to be for Pascal and Punzie." I answered tired.

"Come on, can't I have one." He pleaded with big eyes.

"I don't know." I teased.

"Please...." He said with even bigger eyes.

"Fine, you can have one." I said giving in.

"Yes! Here you go Blondie and here's one for your frog." He said smiling.

"Chameleon." She said pretending to be offended.

"Whatever." He said laughing as she giggled.

"Oh, would you guys like to hear our song?" Punzie asked smiling.

"YES!" Anna yelled. Punzie sang her line, but Flynn only said his line. Apparently he doesn't sing. We sat around talking till about 12:30.

"Man, I'm starving." Flynn whined.

"Let's go to the cafeteria!" Merida said. We all walked to the cafeteria together. When we sat down at our table and heard a bunch of girls saying hi to Flynn.

"Hey." He said looking sort of annoyed.

"Do you want to hang out sometime today?" They said winking.

"No, me and Rapunzel have some things we need to do." He replied calmly.

"How about later tonight?" One of them asked leaning over Flynn's shoulder. Rapunzel started looking red.

"No I'm already doing something with Rapunzel." He said again as he reached across the table to grab Rapunzel's hand. She started blushing.

"Really? With this blonde freak? You do see how long her hair is right?" She proceeded. Suddenly, Flynn turned around and looked her in the eyes.

"At least it looks better than yours." He smirked getting attention from everyone.

"Come on, Flynn. Don't start a scene. Just because you feel bad for her doesn't mean you have to hang out with her everyday." She replied liking all of the attention. Suddenly Rapunzel stood up and walked up to her and slapped her in the face.

"We want you to leave." She said confidently.

"Fine, but we won't forget this." She said leaving with her friends. They all tried to comfort her by rubbing her face. It was already red with a handprint.

"Thanks Flynn. For standing up for me.." Rapunzel said looking at the ground.

"Anything for you." He whispered back. He grabbed her hand tightly until she sat down. When she was seated, he held a looser grip. All of a sudden, the rest of boys came over.

"Nice job Rider!" Jack exclaimed.

"Way to show them who's boss!" Hiccup added.

"That was adorable!" Anna squealed.

"What was adorable about slapping a girl in the face?" Rapunzel asked.