Am I dreaming or...(55)

*Eugene's POV*
We woke up the next morning worried sick. Pitch told us he would be coming today. We woke up early and spent most of our time pacing around the room. "Well, we can't just sit here on our butts waiting for Pitch to make the first move." Jack said.

"We aren't sitting on our butts. We're walking back and forth around the room." I smirked. I tried to make the situation lighter, but it did absolutely nothing.

"Eugene, can I ask you something?" Rapunzel asked from her corner.

"What is it Blondie?" I said as I walked towards her.

"What was Pitch talking about when he said you were afraid of going back home?" Rapunzel whispered.

"It's nothing." I lied. I couldn't tell her about my uncertain penalty. I didn't know what would happen when I got back. They might let me live or they'll kill me. I couldn't put that pressure on her.

"Okay." Rapunzel said. She understood that I wouldn't open as easy if it was one of my biggest fears.

"Let's just go get some fresh air. I'm sure it's-" Elsa said as she was cut off by her mother opening the door.

"Elsa, we would like to introduce you to Prince Hans of The Southern Isles." The Queen said as she presented a ginger with sideburns.

"Hello Princess Elsa." Hans greeted.

"Greetings Prince Hans. What are you doing here this lovely morning?" Elsa asked.

"He is here as a suitor." The Queen replied. I looked and saw Elsa and Merida turn pale. Then I remembered Merida's fear of being married this coming spring.

"Oh, what lovely timing." Elsa lied.

"He's going to stay here with you and learn about you." The Queen replied.

"If that's alright." Hans added. There's something fishy about this guy.

"Sure." Elsa lied.

"We were just about to go outside and get some fresh air." Anna said as she walked towards the garden doors. We all went outside and wandered around. Rapunzel was still nervous about everything so she stuck by my side. We heard a blood curdling scream and ran as fast as we could to the sight. We ran to an open field and saw Elsa laying on the ground, crying. Pitch was laughing as he went back into the shadows.

"Pitch!" Jack yelled. He quickly flew to Elsa's side, followed by Hans and Anna.

"Elsa!" Anna cried. Elsa wouldn't get up. Suddenly, it started snowing. "Elsa, get up!" Anna yelled as she shook Elsa. Soon, her eyes weakly opened.

"Anna? What's going on?" Elsa asked.

"You're making it snow again." Anna said.

"And it's colder than last time." Rapunzel chirped.

"Elsa, can you please stop making it snow?" Hiccup asked. Elsa closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She smiled and opened her eyes, thinking she stopped it. But she noticed that it got worse. She started panicking, only to make it even more worse.

"Elsa, calm down." Jack said.

"I can't." Elsa said.

"What do you mean you can't?" Hans asked.

"I just can't. Nothing's working!" Elsa cried.

"Elsa, we can help you." Anna said.

"Anna, you need to stay away." Elsa said as she backed away from her.

"No Elsa. I'm not leaving." Anna said.

"You have to. I can't stop this winter so how could you?" Elsa yelled.