You're too clingy

*Jack's POV*
Last night was soo weird. For some reason Anna came in and went to Flynn's bed and woke him up. Not Kristoff. I went tried to go back to bed and pretend I didn't see it but I couldn't stop thinking about it. At about 5 o'clock in the morning Flynn came back quietly. What was he doing all night? I pretend sleep while he got ready for the day. I "woke up" at about 5:30.

"Morning Jack." Flynn said.

"Morning Flynn. Where did you go last night?" I asked smirking.

"Huh? Oh Rapunzel needed something." Flynn said lying.

"Oh, so that's why Anna came and got you."

"What?"

"Morning guys." Kristoff said.

"We'll talk later." I said to Flynn.

"What?" Kristoff asked.

"It's nothing." I said. We all got ready to go to breakfast when I saw that Flynn was gone. "Where's Flynn?"

"He left with Punzie to the cafeteria." Hiccup answered.

"Has he asked her to homecoming yet?" I asked.

"No, none of us have asked them yet." Kristoff replied.

*Flynn's POV*
I met Rapunzel out in the hallway. "Good morning Blondie." I greeted her.

"Good morning Flynn."

"So what are you going to have for breakfast today?"

"I don't know, maybe cereal."

"Let's pick something adventurous."

"I've never had an omelette."

"Then let's have omelettes!" We continued walking to the cafeteria talking about my adventures back home. Instead of sitting across from each other I sat in Elsa's spot.

"You're not sitting in your normal spot!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"I know, I just wanted to know what it felt like sitting next to you." Merida came and sat by me. Elsa sat across from Rapunzel and Anna sat across from Merida. Eventually the rest of my roommates came and sat by their girlfriends.

"Why are we sitting in different spots?" Hiccup asked.

"Just to see how it feels." Rapunzel said. I continued to talk to Rapunzel when suddenly water splashed on the both of us.

"Oops... It was an accident." Tiffany pretended. I looked at Rapunzel's hair which was drenched. Tiffany walked away looking proud at what she did. Rapunzel sat there stunned. I pushed her hair out of her face and couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny? She just poured water all over us!" Rapunzel exclaimed.

"I don't know! I just think it's hilarious how she thinks this will make us mad." I said laughing.

"Okay yeah, that is kinda funny." Rapunzel said giggling.

"You want to know what else was funny?"

"What?"

"Your face when she dumped the water on us." I teased.

"Oh yeah, well you should see your hair!" Rapunzel said messing up my wet hair. We both burst out laughing. I thought we would never stop. Soon the bell rang and we had to go to our first class. We were still wet, but we didn't care. I walked into my first class and saw Tiffany giggling to her friends.

"Mr. Rider, why are you wet?" Mrs. Belle asked.

"Tiffany accidentally spilt water on me."

"Is this true Tiffany?"

"Yes Mrs. Belle" Tiffany replied in her sweetest voice. We continued on with the lesson and eventually class ended. The whole class time Tiffany kept glaring over at me. I didn't care what she thought. When the bell rang she ran over by me.

"Hey Flynn, I'm so sorry about this morning."

"That's okay, accidents happen."

"I hope you can forgive me."

"I did, that's why I said that it was okay."

"Want to hang out tonight."

"What? No!"

"Why not? Wait don't tell me, does it have to do with that blonde freakazoid Rapunzel?"

"Well yeah, she is my GIRLFRIEND."

"What do you see in her?"

"She's smart, funny, gorgeous..."

"Wow she sounds soo original." She said sarcastically.

"You didn't let me finish, she has the best personality."

"Better than mine?!"

"Yeah, she's not clingy like you. You told me that you wanted revenge on me and yet you still ask me to hang out with you tonight."

"Fine I see how it is."

"Good!"

"Goodbye Flynn." She said as she flipped her hair into my face. What is wrong with that girl?!

*Elsa's POV*
I was walking from my first class when I saw Flynn talking to Tiffany. I decided to follow behind them and listen to their conversation. Why are they talking about Rapunzel? Suddenly Tiffany flipped her hair in Flynn's face and walked away. I felt something grab my arm.

"I need to tell you something!" Jack said.

"What is it?"

"It involves Anna and Flynn."

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure, but Flynn won't tell me. I need you to ask Anna about it."

"When did this happen?"

"Sometime last night. Flynn didn't come back into the dorm until at least 5."

"That's soo weird. I'll talk to Anna."

"Good. Should I talk to Kristoff?"

"No no, let's just keep this between us."

"How do you think Punzie will react?"

"We don't know if it's good or bad, maybe it was for Punzie?"

"At 3 in the morning?"

~Time skip to lunch~

"So, how's everyone's day been?" I asked.

"Pretty good!" Rapunzel said looking at Flynn.

"Did everyone get enough sleep last night?" Jack asked glancing at Flynn.

"I slept wonderfully." Flynn said still looking at Punzie.

"I slept beautifully." She said looking at Flynn.

"I slept horribly. I could hardly fall asleep." Merida said joining in on the conversation.

"I slept like a bug in a rug!" Anna said happily.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Kristoff asked.

"Definitely a good thing." Anna replied. Soon the bell rang and we all went to our next class.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry it's a little bit shorter than usual but hopefully I'll make them longer again!