Morning after

*Rapunzel's POV*
I woke up with my head pounding. I looked at my alarm clock and saw that it read 10:36 am. I decided to go take a shower but tripped on Eugene. "Eugene?" I whispered.

"Morning Blondie." Eugene said stretching.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"I slept here with you last night." Eugene said sitting up.

"How come I can't remember anything?" I asked getting off of the floor.

"Tiffany gave you some alcohol last night and you got drunk." Eugene laughed. I looked around and saw everyone else waking up.

"Morning Rapunzel. Feeling better?" Anna asked.

"My head is pounding and my stomach hurts." I complained.

"Do you remember anything?" Merida asked.

"I remember everything up until after I was done dancing with Flynn a second time." I replied.

"Oh." Elsa said. Eugene was getting off of the ground and started folding his blanket.

"Good morning Eugene!" Anna said cheerfully.

"Anna! You weren't supposed to tell anyone!" I yelled.

"Technically you told everyone." Elsa replied.

"What? No I didn't!" I yelled confused.

"Yes you did! Last night when we were at the dance!" Merida giggled.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Why did I do that! Now he probably hates me!

"Oh yeah, you even gave me a new nickname." Eugene teased.

"What?" I asked.

"Pretty boy!" Elsa laughed.

"What! Why?!" I yelled as I started blushing.

"Because he gave you the nickname Blondie because you had blonde hair and so you gave him pretty boy because he has such a pretty face!" Merida said flickering her eye lashes.

"No!" I cried in embarrassment as I sat down on bed and put my face in my hands.

"It was actually quite a compliment." Eugene said sitting next to me.

"That's soo embarrassing!" I cried.

"It could have been worse." Eugene shrugged his shoulders.

"How? My head hurts, my stomach hurts, I don't remember anything, and all you guys are telling me is embarrassing stuff I did!"

"Well I know what can make you feel a little better." Eugene offered.

"What? I'm desperate!" I yelled grabbing his shirt.

"You go take a shower while I go get you some breakfast and medicine." Eugene said getting up.

"But I'm not hungry!" I said confused. The thought of eating something made me want to throw up. I also had a horrible taste in my mouth.

"I'm just going to get you some toast." Eugene replied.

"Okay." I said. I walked to the bathroom while Eugene went to the lunchroom. Before I hopped in the shower I brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked like a mess. I must have cried last night because I had mascara runs down my face. I took out my braid and hopped in.

*Eugene's POV*
I woke up from Rapunzel falling on me. She looked confused at why I was on her floor. I eventually left to go get her some breakfast so she would eat something. All I'm going to do today is probably take care of Rapunzel. I was waiting in line when I saw Tiffany a few people behind me. I let everyone go in front of me so I could get to Tiffany.

For The First Time, I See Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें