I need to know! (25)

*Rapunzel's POV*
It been about two weeks since we last saw the Guardians. Eugene and I didn't have to sing our song, just hand it in. There is this big dance coming up. It's called homecoming. In about three weeks, we get to dress up each day and watch the big football game. I'm so excited since Eugene is one of the star players. I'm also excited because I want him to ask me to the dance. I've never been to a dance before. Do you dress up in your best dress or go in your normal dress? I'll just ask Anna or Elsa, they'll probably know. "So Elsa do you know how Jack is going to ask you?" I asked cleaning one of my paint brushes.

"No, but I hope that it's really cute." Elsa said watching me painting her side of the room. I finished mine, it was a painting of me sitting on a tree, watching the lanterns. I painted Anna's of her swinging on a tree with flowers falling all around her. She had a flower crown and her hair was in her two braids. I have to say, it does look really good. I'm going to paint Elsa's wall with snowflakes falling all around her, and an ice crown in her hair, since she is a future queen, and in that stunning blue dress she was wearing when we were camping.

"I hope Kristoff asks me soon because I'm so excited. I want to go pick out my dress now but I don't even know if he's going to ask me." Anna said looking at her painting.

"Why wouldn't he ask you?" Merida asked.

"Because maybe he found someone prettier and funnier." Anna exasperated.

"Who would be prettier and funnier than you?" I said seeing where she was coming from. Eugene has been talking a lot with Tiffany. Maybe he'll ask her instead.

"Ashley. She's so pretty and I'm pretty sure she's been hitting on Kristoff all week." Anna said looking worried.

"No he's not, he just has classes with her." Merida tried to assure her.

"No he doesn't! He hardly talks to me anymore!" Anna yelled.

"Oooo, looks like someone's jealous." Elsa teased.

"Yes!" Anna screamed.

"I understand how you feel." I whispered.

"What? How?" Anna yelled confused.

"Flynn's been talking with Tiffany a lot lately. I'm mean we still talk but I always see him with her." I said playing my hair. Pascal came and rested on my lap, looking up at sympathetically.

"Come on Punzie, I know he still likes you. I can tell by the way he looks at you when you're telling us stories at the table. He looks at you like you're the only girl in the world. When he looks at Tiffany, he just looks....." Elsa said trying to find the words.

"Looks what?' I asked distressed.

"Bored." Anna finished.

"Yeah bored." Elsa said.

"You have nothing to worry about Punzie, he won't leave you." Merida said comforting me.

"You're not lying?" I asked hoping they weren't.

"No." Elsa said looking sincere.

"Promise?" I questioned.

"Why?" Anna asked.

"When I promise something I never break that promise so I'm expecting the same." I replied.

"Okay okay, we promise." They said crossing their hearts.

"Good, I'm feeling a little bit better." I said laying on my bed.

"I'm not! I'm still really worried!" Anna yelled.

"Shush, the boys can her you through the walls!" Elsa said trying to calm her down.

"I don't care! I need to know!" Anna screamed.

"It's okay Anna, I wasn't going to tell you this but now I have to since you're going crazy." Merida said tired.

"What! What is it!?" Anna said looking crazy.

"Kristoff is planning on asking you. The other day, it was just me in the room and I heard them talking through the walls. He has the cutest way, but I'm not going to tell you how so you can figure out on your own." Merida said smiling.

"I feel....so....relived." Anna sighed falling on Elsa bed.

"Get off my bed and go on your's." Elsa said laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy now!" Anna said giggling. Finally Anna was herself again. I just hope that the girls are right about Eugene. I mean, I guess he did tell me his secret. That must mean something right?

*Eugene's POV*
It's almost homecoming and I still don't know how to ask Rapunzel. I know, I'm a bad boyfriend, so sue me. Kristoff is going to ask Anna sometime this week. Hiccup is going to Merida this weekend. Jack is going to ask Elsa sometime next week. And I have no idea when or how I'm going to Rapunzel.

"Hey Kristoff, I noticed that you've been talking to Ashley lately." Jack said.

"Yeah but we're just friends. I have some of my classes with her." Kristoff said casually.

"Does Anna know you guys are just friends?" Hiccup asked.

"I think she knows." Kristoff said.

"Really, listen next door." I said pointing to the other side of the room. I could Anna stressing out about. We leaned our ears in the wall.

"No he doesn't! He hardly talks to me anymore!" Anna yelled.

"She totally knows." I said sarcastically.

"Crap, I don't spend that much time with her do I?" Kristoff asked.

"Yeah, you kind of do." Jack said honestly.

"That sucks. You better ask her soon." I said.

"You're not off the hook yet either. You've been with Tiffany a lot too." Hiccup said glaring at me.

"What? No I haven't!" I said confused.

"Lets listen!" Jack said quickly putting his ear in the wall. We followed.

"Flynn's been talking with Tiffany a lot lately. I'm mean we still talk but I always see him with her." Rapunzel said.

"Are you kidding me! Why would she think that!?" I yelled.

"Same for me! I better ask her soon." Kristoff exclaimed. I decided to keep listening. I heard Elsa comforting Rapunzel. Thank god for Elsa!

"You're lucky Elsa's there." Jack said smirking.

"No kidding, I better ask Rapunzel soon." I said running my hands through my hair.

"How are you going to ask her?" Jack asked.

"I don't know!" I said desperately.

"You better find out soon." Hiccup said.

"Yeah, I know." I said tired.

"But first, we should tell Ashley and Tiffany that we should start seeing each other less." Kristoff said.

"How?" I said confused.

"They are friends. If we both ask them, then they won't feel as bad right?" Kristoff asked.

"I don't know. I'm not the lady's man." Jack said looking me.

"I don't know, I only break up with girls, I don't tell them to stop talking to me!" I said holding my hands up.

"I guess we'll find out." Hiccup said trying to lighten the mood. I hope no one asks Rapunzel before me.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hope you enjoyed! I'm so excited for the next chapters and I hope you are too! Thanks for reading!