August 27

*Rapunzel's POV*
Today I leave to go to Better Youth Academy! It will take about a day to walk there so that is why I'm leaving today. I'm so excited. I packed everything I would ever need, my paints, hair brushes, some books, and my trusty frying pan. You never know when you will need it. Mother packed me a basket to carry my food in. I hid Pascal in the basket because there is no way I could leave him behind.

I woke up early today so I could get all of my chores done. I finished at like 7:15. Mother came downstairs at about 7:00 and started making breakfast. She made me pancakes and bacon. My favorite! At about noon, she made me hazelnut soup.

Is she trying to make me stay?

She is making all of my favorite foods. I was about to leave when she asked, "Rapunzel, will you sing to me one last time before you go?"

"Of course I will." I smiled. I grabbed my stool and rushed in front of her. She began brushing my golden hair. My hair started to glow as I sang:

Flower gleam and glow, Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt, change the fates design
Save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

I stood up and we said our goodbyes. I started crying, telling her that I would miss her and then left. When I got to the bottom of the tower, I rolled in the grass. So this is what it smells like. I'm so happy to finally start my life! Better Youth Academy here I come!

*Elsa's POV*
Tomorrow is the day we leave for the academy. I found out Anna made it into the academy because I could hear her screaming it down the halls. She seems really excited while I on the other hand am so nervous. What if everyone finds out that I have ice powers and I ruin the kingdom and then no one sells to our kingdom and then we become poor and and and I really need to stop thinking on the negative side. Think positive... I could make many new friends, no one finds out about my powers, and I become a very respected queen. Hopefully the positive side is what happens. I guess we will have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

*Anna's POV*
I'm soooo excited for tomorrow! I finally get to leave this castle. I still don't know if Elsa gets to go, but I'm pretty sure she knows I get to go because I'm always talking about it. I already packed my bag a week ago. I'm bringing everything I need; toothbrushes, hair brushes, ponytails, and every dress I own, but I still feel like I'm missing something. Oh well, I guess I won't know till I get there. Tomorrow can't come soon enough!

*Merida's POV*
Tomorrow I leave for Better Youth Academy and I do NOT want to to go. Two weeks ago I got a letter saying that I was going and that's all my mother has been talking about. She been packing my bags since last week. It's like she wants me to go. I hate to admit it but I am going to miss them. I will mostly miss my dad. He has been the strongest influence in my life. After all, he was the one who taught me how to use my bow. My mother doesn't approve of me having a weapon, but my dad thinks that it is good so I can protect myself from dangerous animals like Mordue. My mother doesn't know this but tonight I'm going to sneak my bow and arrows into my bag. I couldn't leave that behind. I dread tomorrow morning not only because I'm leaving, but I really hate mornings.

...............................................................................................................................................
Hey! I hope you are enjoying this. I'm not much of an author, but I wanted to make my own fanfiction. I don't care if this book gets 2 reads or 200K reads. I made the book for fun and no matter what I will finish it. If you ever want me to make a sequel after this you can leave a comment! Thanks for reading!