Friday Night Lights

*Kristoff's POV*
"What the heck Flynn!" I yelled. "You aren't even trying anymore. Yo-hoo, wake up!" I exclaimed as I knocked on his helmet.

"Oh sorry, I just have something else on my mind right now." He replied. He's been acting weird all day. It was driving me insane.

"Yeah, obviously. The Flynn I know wouldn't let that short-stack over there tackle him." I fired back. "Just try to focus on the game. Practice is over in about a half hour." I returned to my position. Flynn got back to the quarterback spot. He made his call and threw the ball to Jack who made a touchdown. "Yes!! Nice job Flynn, now you're back in the game buddy!!"

"How many more points do we need?" Flynn questioned as we headed over to the sidelines.

"About 14. We still have a half hour. We can do this." I encouraged. He nodded his head, following me.

"Don't worry, I hate losing. So we will definitely win." Flynn smiled.

"Guys did you see that touchdown! I went to the left, back the right, and into the touchdown zone!" Jack cheered as he pumped his hands in the air. We chuckled as shook our heads. Jack always let this stuff go to his head.

"You're welcome. I could have easily thrown it to Tuffnut." Flynn fired back as he punched Jack on the arm. Jack whined and punched him back.

"But you weren't going to." Jack smirked.

"Ya I know." Flynn laughed. We eventually won the game and went back to our room. When we got back we saw Hiccup sitting on the bed, holding his golf club.

"What's wrong Hicc?" I asked as we plopped our bags on the ground beside our beds. Hiccup didn't seem like, well, Hiccup.

"It's nothing really." Hiccup mumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck. Something was obviously bothering him.

"Come on, we're your roommates." I pleaded as I plopped onto Hiccup's bed. Hiccup sighed and shook his head.

"Okay, but I don't think you would be the one to understand." Hiccup replied.

"Try me." I dared.

"Okay, well. I signed up for golf because it sounded cool, but I don't know how to play it and I'm the only one from our room in golf. You guys are in football so you wouldn't be able to help me learn." He said glumly.

"How about tomorrow at six I'll teach?" I offered.

"Seriously! You know how to golf!" Hiccup exclaimed.

"Come on, you're looking at the world's greatest golfer!" I gloated.

"Thanks Kristoff!" Hiccup smiled.

"Well I'm going to take my shower!" Jack said as he walked toward the bathroom.

"Hey I called it first!" I fired back. We glared at each other, waiting to see who would get the bathroom first.

"First one there gets it," Flynn said as he stood up from his bed. "So line up by the door." Jack and I lined up by the door, placing our heels against it. We glared at each other, feels the competition grow.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, children of all ages, today we'll see who wants to shower first. Will it be Kristoff or Jack? Please place your bets on the table." Everyone groaned and took out a few dollars, laying them on his bedside table. He grinned, happy that we were playing along.

"Thank you. Now on your marks...Get set....GO!!!" Flynn declared. Jack and I took off. Our feet pounded against the floor as Hiccup cheered us on. I beat Jack into the bathroom, slammed the door, and locked it. I heard him hit the door. "Ooo ladies and gentlemen it seems that Kristoff beat Jack. I guess we saw who wanted the bathroom the most. And thank you for your generous donation. It really helps the show." Flynn slyly smiled as he snatched the money off the table.

"Hey, I thought we got our money back!" Jack yelled. First he lost, now he was losing his money. What could go worse?

"Well you thought wrong!" Flynn answered. I heard a bunch of clattering and arguing. Thank goodness I'm in the bathroom.

*Rapunzel's POV*
I got in the room first because I really wanted to paint. I was just about to start on my summer night sky when I heard Flynn's voice. I leaned my ear against the wall. Wow these walls are thin. I heard talking about a race and placing bets. I heard him shout go then a large crash. Ooh that did not sound good. Soon after I heard them running across the room. I giggled as I heard Jack and Flynn fighting. I decided to get back to painting.

Anna's and my bed were on the same wall while Elsa's and Merida's beds were on the other. When you walked in the door, there was an walkway between our beds that led straight to the bathroom. Anna's and Elsa's beds were closest to door. I had blue painting tape down the middle of the wall, that separated each of our spaces. I decided I would paint myself watching the lanterns in the sky. First, I decided to work on the twinkling sky. Before I could put the stars up Anna walked in the room.

"So your painting your summer black?" She asked. She took a seat in my bed, admiring my wall. I giggle and dipped my paint brush back into the paint. 

"No I'm painting the night sky for the lanterns." I answered. I could picture it so clearly in my mind. Too bad I couldn't paint as fast as I could think. That would be an amazing talent.

"You really have your heart set on that don't you." She smiled. She pushed her braids behind her as she leaned forward, resting her elbows on her knees.

"It's my life long dream!" I squealed. After sometime of painting the stars I went to go take a shower. I didn't wash my hair because that takes WAYYY to long. When I got out, I went to go check on Pascal. He was so happy to see me. I told him all about today. Before I knew it, all of the girls were watching me and Pascal talk. "Oh hey guys, I was just telling Pascal about how much fun I'm having here." I said.

"We know, we are in the same room as you." Merida mumbled. She was laying on her back, twirling her curly hair. She looked bored to death.

"Oh and by the way, Flynn is coming over tonight so we can work on our song." I added. Anna giggled and turned on her stomach.

"Are you sure you won't be making out?" Anna said making kissing noises, squishing her cheeks together. I pretend to gag and pushed the side away.

"I'm positive. Besides, I don't even think Flynn likes me that way." I replied. Everyone scoffed and looked at me. Their faces proved they didn't believe me for one second.

"Yeah he does, you can totally see it on his face!" Elsa joined in. She smiled, showing her pearly white teeth.

"Well what do you think Pascal?" I smiled. He just shrugged his shoulders and cuddled up on my shoulder. I giggled and gently petted his back. He softly grinned and fell asleep.

"So are you expecting us to leave?" Merida smirked. I rolled my eyes and softly smiled.

"No, I'm just telling you so you won't be surprised. All we are going to go is work on song!" I exclaimed. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and turned back onto their backs.

"Okay, but after we should invite the boys over the do something." Anna replied, outing this behind us.

"Okay." We answered.

...............................................................................................................................................

Sorry, I still haven't had any Merricup happen yet. Thanks for reading!