Kristanna (Homecoming ask)

*Kristoff's POV*
I'm sooo nervous to ask Anna to homecoming. What happens if she says no? What if someone already asked her? I mean she is cute and funny, most guys like that. "Hey Anna, do you want to meet me outside at about 7?" I asked nervously.

"Sure!" Anna exclaimed. I walked back to my room to tell the boys my good news.

"Guys, guess what!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Flynn asked counting his money.

"Tonight I'm going to ask Anna to homecoming!"

"Nice job!" Jack congratulating me and patted me on the back.

"Where do you get all of that money?" Hiccup asked Flynn.

"I made a bet with people that if I could jump from building to building that they would each pay me $20. I made all of them sign, and about 20 people signed and I did it. It's like they didn't know I was a thief." He said confidently.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" I asked.

"I don't know. Natural born talent maybe? Look, I'm not afraid of heights and risking my life. I mean, I did climb a castle, tie a rope to my body, had my not so close partners lower me down to grab a crown, let them bring me back up, and run away from the guards while they shot arrows at me." Flynn said smirking.

"Seriously?" Hiccup asked.

"Did you really think they would just let me waltz right out of the castle wearing the crown on my head?" Flynn questioned chuckling.

"No, I just didn't know it was that dangerous." Hiccup said.

"Hey what time is it?" I asked worried.

"About six, why?" Jack asked.

"I'm meeting Anna at about 7 outside and I still need to get everything ready."

"What can we do to help?" Flynn asked.

"Hiccup, you make a sign that says, "Anna, will you go to Homecoming with me?" Jack you decorate the place and Flynn, make sure she doesn't come till I'm ready."

"Okay, I'll go in the girls room and won't let her leave till about 7:15. Then I'll come tell you that she's on her way." Flynn said. Good thing I sent Flynn in there, he's such a people person that he talks in his sleep. I quickly hopped into the shower and made myself look perfect. I went outside to go check on Jack and Hiccup.

*Jack's POV*
How am I supposed to decorate! I don't know what he wants. I guess I'm going to have to wing it. I covered the ground in daisies. I grabbed a table from outside the lunch room. I grabbed a candle and hung up some lights. Perfect I hope she'll like it.

"Wow Jack, this place looks amazing!" Kristoff said.

"It's what I do!" I replied.

"Crap, what are we going to have for dinner!" Kristoff asked worried.

"I'll go find something in the cafeteria." I said. I ran to the cafeteria and looked at the menu. Perfect, lasagna. I grabbed two plates and rushed back to Kristoff. "Hope she likes pasta."

"She does and I bought her some chocolate so she wouldn't say no." Kristoff said smirking. Soon Hiccup came back with his sign.

"I found some gold letters in the art room and just glued them on. I also found some gold sparkles and drew the designs around them." Hiccup said proudly. I have to admit, it did look very professional.

"What time is it?" Kristoff asked nervously.

"Calm down, you don't want to sweat through your clothes." I said teasing.