They will break you

~Time skip to December~

*Rapunzel's POV*
It's been about two months since homecoming. Football and volleyball are done. Everyone is studying for tests since semester tests are in about a month. I haven't seen my mother since the last time she came. But once a week, I find our new window open a little crack. I haven't talked to Tiffany since homecoming night and trust me, I'm okay with that. Anna sent her letter and we are still waiting for her parents to reply. In my music history class, Eugene and I have to sing our song on Friday. I'm so excited, but Eugene would rather die. Trust me, that's all he whines about. Right now, I'm working on my math homework. Anna is working her history while Elsa helps Merida with English. I finished all of the paintings about two weeks ago. Today's Wednesday.

"Hey Punzie, what are we doing this weekend?" Anna asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?"

"We haven't done anything with the boys in a long time."

"Three days is not a long time." I giggled.

"Okay okay, but I still want to do something."

"Umm, what if we just hang out here?" I asked.

"Ya! I bet they haven't seen your paintings yet!" Anna exclaimed.

"Well, Eugene has." I said.

"Ya, ya, but Kristoff hasn't!" Anna said.

"I didn't know Kristoff liked arts." Elsa joined in.

"Well, he doesn't, but he would like it if you made it." Anna replied.

"Ugg, I'm so hungry! Can we go eat now!?" Merida begged.

"Fine." Elsa giggled. We walked over to the cafeteria and saw the boys sitting at our usual table. We sat by them and hi.

"So Blondie, what are we doing this weekend?" Eugene asked.

"Well, on Friday we have to sing our song." I started.

"No, I absolutely do NOT want to sing a song for a grade." Eugene protested.

"Eugene, it's not your decision." I replied.

"I wish it was." Eugene said.

"Why? You don't like our song?" I teased.

"I like it, but I don't want to sing it." Eugene replied.

"It won't be that bad." I giggled.

"Who's all going to hear it?" Jack asked.

"Eugene, me, and Mrs. Smith." I said.

"I hate her!" Eugene said.

"Why? She's a nice, old lady." I replied.

"No, she's a mean, cruel lady." Eugene argued.

"That's because all you do is mess with her stuff and disrupt the class." I smirked.

"But it's so boring." Eugene whined.

"You can find other ways to have fun in the class, like by actually listening to the beautiful music she plays."

"Sure. Maybe she'll teach me how to play the flute too." Eugene said sarcastically as he pretended to play the flute.