Homecoming morning (35)

*Jack's POV*
Last night I woke up to the sound of Flynn yelling the name Eugene. I ran over to bed and shook him awake. "Flynn! Flynn wake up!" I yelled.

"Rapunzel...Eugene...I have to tell soon..." Flynn muttered as he rolled back forth. Everyone else woke up from me yelling.

"FLYNN WAKE UP!" I yelled as I slapped his face.

"Huh? What's going on?" Flynn asked sitting up.

"You were having a nightmare." I said.

"Oh sorry." Flynn said rubbing his eyes.

"What we're you dreaming about?" Hiccup asked.

"It's nothing." Flynn yawned.

"It was obviously something if you were having a nightmare about it." Kristoff said.

"What as I saying?" Flynn questioned.

"Something about Rapunzel, Eugene, and telling someone somthing." I said.

"Oh that, it's nothing." Flynn said rolling over.

"Flynn, you have to tell us." Kristoff said.

"No, actually I don't. Thanks for worrying about me but goodnight." Flynn said putting his face into his pillow.

"Someone needs some sleep." Hiccup said rolling over.

"I heard that." Flynn muttered through his pillow.

"Goodnight Flynn." I chuckled as I walked back to my bed. Why won't Flynn tell us about his dream?

*Eugene's POV*
I woke up at about 6:30. I got ready for the day and tried to find my away game jersey for Rapunzel to wear. While I was digging through my bag, Jack woke up. "Morning Jack."

"Morning Flynn." Jack yawned.

"Hey, have you seen my away game jersey?" I asked.

"Wasn't it by the door?" Jack asked. I ran over to door and looked around. I threw around some clothes and finally found it. I decided to do a sniff test. Actually smells pretty decent.

"I'm going to run this over to Rapunzel quick." I said as I walked out the door. I went and knocked at their door.

"Who is it?" Rapunzel asked.

"Flynn!" I answered. She came and opened the door.

"Hey Flynn, can you believe it's already homecoming?" Rapunzel asked amazed.

"I can hardly believe it. Seems like yesterday I asked you to homecoming." I joked.

"You did. Did you bring over my jersey?"

"Here you go."

"Thanks, I'll wear it to school and to the game. Good luck!" Rapunzel said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"I'll walk with you to the cafeteria." I said as I walked back to my room.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Rapunzel said as she closed her door. I walked in and saw everyone awake.

"Morning everyone!" I said as I shut the door.

"Morning Flynn." Hiccup and Kristoff said.

"Do we have to wear our jerseys to school?" Kristoff whined.

"Yes, it's to show team spirit." Jack said. I packed my bag and headed towards the girls room.

"Meet you guys at the cafeteria!" I said as I walked out the door.

*Rapunzel's POV*
I quickly changed into Eugene's jersey. I was packing my bag so when Eugene got here he wouldn't have to wait.

"Rapunzel you're so lucky!" Anna said.

"How?"

"Flynn gave you his jersey, Kristoff never did that for me." Anna pouted.

"Jack didn't do that for me either!" Elsa exclaimed.

"Hiccup can't give me his jersey, literally. He's not on the football team." Merida added.

"Sorry!" I said as I heard someone knock on our door.

"Coming!" Merida said. She opened the door and saw Eugene leaning on the doorway.

"Hi. How are you doing? The name's Flynn Rider." He said pretending to flirt with her.

"What?" Merida asked confused.

"How's your day going?" Eugene asked stilling acting.

"Eww, Rapunzel your lover's here." Merida said with her face scrunched up.

"Coming Flynn!" I said as I grabbed my bag. "We'll meet you guys at the cafeteria!" I called as we walked out the door.

"Hey Blondie, like the jersey?" Eugene asked.

"Yes I do. When we walk together, we look alike." I smiled. We got to the cafeteria and ordered our breakfast. We sat down and waited for our friends. Suddenly, someone came over to our table.

"Hey there Flynn and Rapunzel! Would you guys like to fill out this ballot for homecoming queen and king?" He asked.

"Sure, why not." Eugene said. He grabbed two sheets and gave one to me. The person gave us a pencil.

"When you're done, there's a ballot box over by the door." He said, pointing to the exit.

"Thanks!" I said.

"No problem!" He said as he walked away. I looked down at the ballot and saw Tiffany, Ashley, Rapunzel, and Elsa for queen and saw Luke, Jake, Flynn, and Jack for king.

"Should we pick ourselves?" Eugene asked.

"Sure, one vote won't matter." I said as I put a check mark by each of our names. When we were done, Eugene went and put them in the box. Eventually, everyone came with a ballot sheet and sat down.

"Ooooo! Who should I pick!?" Anna exclaimed.

"Please don't pick me! I don't want to go up on that stage!" Elsa cried.

"Why not? I think it would be fun!" I said.

"The thought of everyone looking at me on stage gives me a stomach ache." Elsa said looking pale.

"Okay Elsa, we'll pick Flynn and Rapunzel!" Merida said.

"Thanks!" Elsa said looking better.

"Hey! Why aren't you voting for me?" Jack exclaimed.

"Because would you want to go up on stage without Elsa?" Anna asked.

"No, I guess not." Jack said filling out his ballot.

"There we go, I filled out Punzie and Flynn." Kristoff said putting down his pencil. Jack grabbed everyone's ballot and put it in the box.

"Hopefully Rapunzel and Flynn win!" Hiccup said.

"That would be cool!" I said looking at Eugene.

"So, who's ready for the game tonight?" Eugene asked.

"Oh I'm soo ready. We are going to kick the TYA Tigers butt!" Jack yelled.

"Goooo BYA Bulldogs!" We all yelled. Suddenly everyone in the cafeteria started cheering! People came over and said good luck to the boys.

"So Kristoff, what position do you play?" I asked when everyone started leaving.

"Tight end." Kristoff said confidently.

"And what are you two?" Merida asked pointing to Eugene and Jack.

"Wide receiver." Jack said.

"Quarterback." Eugene said proudly. Eventually, we all had to go to our first classes.

...............................................................................................................................................
This was a pretty bad chapter but don't worry they will get better. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!