What happens in this room, stays in the room. (15)

*Flynn's POV*
"Hey guys! The girls want to play some game in the main room!" I yelled. They were laying across their beds looking bored. Jack had finished his shower finally.

"Girls! I'm in!" Jack replied, rolling off his bed and landing on the floor. He hopped up to feet and sprinted beside me. At least I could count on him for some fun.

"What game is it?" Hiccup asked. He looked up from the book he was still reading. I was surprised that he wasn't doing his homework for once. He usually does that Friday night.

"Something like truth?" I answered. He shurged his shoulders and hopped off his bed. He came by us and stood in the doorway. Kristoff was still laying on his bed, not moving an inch.

"No way. I'm not playing a game that involves telling the truth." Kristoff refused. Kristoff wasn't a very outgoing person apparently. He liked to keep to himself, but we were going to change that.

"Come on, you get to see Anna!" Jack smirked from the doorway. Immediately, Kristoff turned his head and glared at us. We couldn't help but try to keep our laugh inside of us. He rolled his eyes, unamused.

"Ugggh fine but only because I don't want to be the only one not playing." Kristoff groaned. We walked down to the main room and saw the girls, their backs facing us.

"Hey Blondie!" I greeted. She immediately turned around and ran to me. She grabbed my arm and began to led me to the group, ready to explain something.

"Flynn! We can't come here. Apparently this room is only for Berk kids." She sighed. She looked downcast, clearly upset that her plans were ruined.

"I'll have a talk with them." Hiccup stated. We watched as he headed towards the group. He seemed to have a conversation with them, ending with a handshake and them wandering away. After a little while, Hiccup came back with a smile on his face. "I told them that if they let us stay here and guard to make sure no one comes, I would do all of their homework for a week."

"All of them?!" I exclaimed. There was no way I would do all of their homework for a week. I don't even do my own!

"Don't worry, by Monday they'll forget." He smiled confidently as he swatted the comment away. He crossed his arms across his chest, proud that he helped out problem.

"Well, let's go!" Anna shouted. We all walked to the couches. There was four love seat couches. Elsa sat by Jack and Anna sat by Kristoff. They all seemed content with how things were working out.

"Blondie, come sit by me!" I called out as I took a seat on a couch. She smiled and jumped beside me, making me lightly bounce.

"I was planing on it." She replied, softly giggling. So that left Merida to sit by Hiccup.

"Okay, so this time were going to play this a little bit differently. Who ever you are sitting by is your teammate. Your team gets four chickens. The first team to four has to do what ever everyone else dares them to do. Also, what ever happens in this room, STAYS in this room. Got it?" Anna quickly questioned. We nodded our heads, not understanding what she said, but wanted to get on with the game.

"Got it." We replied.

"So does everyone have to decide together or a dare from everyone individually?" Elsa asked. We all softly groaned, wishing we could just get on with the game. This was taki too long!

"Everyone decides together on one." Anna answered. She smiled, liking that she had all of the power.

"Let's play." I grinned, getting my game face on. We are soo not going to lose.