Aron shut up!!

Zanes pov
I woke up in Garroths arms his warm embrace made me never want to get up. I opened my eye and saw he was just In his boxers. I jumped which caused him to wrap his leg around me as well. I was now stuck and for some strange reason loved every second of it. I heard a knock at the door down stairs. Someone had opened it. I wondered who it was. But I know they would stay out of here so I buried my head into Garroths chest.
                     Garroths pov
I open one a little a peered at Zane he was so cute. He looked so happy. I heard footsteps coming to the room I know Zane would leave so I held him tighter so he couldn't.
                        Zanes pov
I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. I tried to escape Garroths embrace but I was pulled back on to his chest. I could tell my face was a bright red. I started to panic but Garroth put me on his chest like a child and went back to sleep.
                       Aron's pov
Zane left a few ponies at Aphmaus. Since me and him are trying to get along I decided to return them. Travis let me in when I knocked he said Zane was in Garroths room. I walked up to the door and opened it. I saw Zane laying on Garroths chest while Garroth was only in boxers. "Uhh..umm..should I leave?"
                       Zanes pov
"Aron?! It's uh..I was uh..hmm..I-I." I had no clue what to say I was still trying to get off of Garroths chest.
                      Aron's pov
"This is priceless little brotherly love! Wait till I tell Kawai~chan you know she ships you guys!"
                      Garroths pov
I saw Aaron and Zane. Zane was blushing so much and I loved to embarrass him. "Well Aron ship us all you want. I'll go make breakfast  come on Zuzu!" I picked Zane up. I put him on my back holding his legs together with one hand and his arms with another. He struggled to get off but I was much stronger. " L-let go G-Garroth!" Zane said stuttering.
                        Aron's pov
"Priceless comedy gold" I put down Zanes pony had a few more laughs and left.
                         Zanes pov
I struggled to move but it didn't help. Garroth was way to strong. When Aron left Garroth put me down. "You're too cute baby brother" Garroth said. "C-cute?! I'm something to be feared!" I replied. "Suuure" he said with a chuckle. " well I'm gonna take a shower. Guard the door please" I asked. "Sure baby brother" Garroth said. I walked to the bathroom Garroth sat outside.
                     Garroths pov
I had a plan. I snuck over to my drawers and found Zanes old maid suit.
I snatched his clothes from the bathroom and left him with that. Travis and the others left for now. They all went to Olive Garden. Only I can pick on Zane.