The End

Michi's pov
"I want to be with you." Zane said. I've waited years to hear those words from her mouth. I wanted to kiss her. I was so happy. "No." I told her. "What? But Michi you've always wanted me? Have you moved on?" She asked. "Zane, I love you. I really do. But I wanted you to love me." I said. "I do!" She said. "No...you don't! Your hurt. And you want me to make him jealous. But I'm not going to let that happen! Zane, you love him and only him. He does too." I said. "No, he's moved on." She said. "Zane! He couldn't! He didn't want to forget you! He wanted to take away the pain of missing you! Zane! Go to him!" I shouted. She put me down. "Michi...thank you. You have a pure heart." She said. She walks away into the house. "I'll always love you..." I whispered.
Garroth's pov
Zane walked in. "Zane...I'm-" I was cut off by her kiss. "Don't leave me." She said. "I promise." I said. "Zia...." She said. "Oh Irene..." I said. "I failed as a mother, my two children dead. Because I wasn't there for them." She said.
Dens pov
"Hehe, I knew you could do it." Zia said. "I won't turn around! Your not real!" I shouted. Her hand was on my shoulder. She turned me around. "Den I'm real." She said looking at me. She was a spirit. "Zia..." I said. "Den, come with me." She said. She held a sword in her hand. She slammed her lips into mine. I felt her sword stabbing into my chest as she kissed me. I felt my body giving up. We'll be together forever....
Zanes pov
"You didn't fail." He told me. But I knew it was true. My life is a mess. My kids are dead. I'm involved with magic. It's pointless. Everything is so random. I have no clue what to do anymore. I closed my eyes. And I saw her. "Mother. Open you eyes. And go back. Change it all." She said. I opened my eyes. He hugged me so tight I fell to the ground. "GARROTH!" I yelled as he squeezed me tighter. "Oh I'm sorry baby brother I just missed you so much." He said. I realized where I was. I'm at Garroth's house. I'm still 20. I'm back to how this all started. "W-well get off me you doofus!" I said holding back my tears. "Come in! I'll help you unpack." He said. Why am I back in time. "No thanks. I realized....I-I-I don't want to stay here. I'll go stay at Michi's." I said. "Okay. Bye baby brother love you!" He said. I've changed fait...Zia, won't be born. I won't marry Garroth. I won't be raped by Aaron. I won't be shot by Sasha. I won't have my child stolen. I won't loose control of my life. I can't handle it! I'm sorry....everyone. I've ruined your perfect future because I wanted my happy ending. I reached Michi's house. "Hey Zane!" She said with joy. "Can I stay for a week?" I asked. "Sure. I heard what happened to your house so I'm cool with it." She said. "I'm sorry Garroth."
THE END
"Your doing what's right for the wrong reasons"
~unknown