Fat

Zanes pov
"Garroth! I think I look a little too big just to be pregnant for 5 months." I said. He turned to me and said "Whatever, it's probably just the extra food you ate." "A-are you calling me fat!??!?!!??" I shouted. "Gah! N-no d-darling! You're just very large! Wait no!" Garroth said. "LARGE?! No one loves me! *sobs* I'm an independent woman! No I'm not I need attention aaaahhahhaha!" I cried. Garroth picked up his phone.
Aphmaus pov
Garroth called me. "Aphmau Zanes having mood swings please help!" Garroth said. "No I'm not! You just can't accept the real me!" Zane shouted. "Don't worry I'll be there soon!" I said. I grabbed my purse and slipped on my shoes. I told Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn so they came too.
Garroth's pov
Zane yelled and yelled about everything! "You know why Donald trump is Winning?! Because you're always on That phone! You said you did the dishes! I see a spoon! A SPOON!" Zane yelled. Aphmau knocked on the door. "I'll get it darling. LIKE I DO EVERYTHING!!!" Zane said opening the door. "Oooh! My friends are here. People that actually care!" Zane said looking at me. They stepped inside. Katelyn put her hand on Zanes shoulder and said "Maybe you should calm Down." Aphmaus eyes widened at her words. "D-did you jut say for me to calm down? Me?! CAlm?! DOWN!!??!? This is why it's so damn hot outside!!!" Zane complained. "Ugh, I know right Zane! And you look so skinny and pretty." Aphmau said. "Aww, thanks. Nice to see someone's on my side." Zane said. "Of course girlfriend!" Aphmau said hugging Zane. Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Hey Zane what are you gonna name the kid?" Kawaii~Chan asked. "Silver or Luna." Zane said.
(Told you about those oc's)