Zane the maid (fixed)

Zanes pov
I walked out of the shower my clothes were gone. But that stupid maid suit was there. My towel was missing too. I knew Travis and the others left so it would just be me and Garroth no one else would see me like that. I put on the clothes and was immediately bothered by it. But I opened the door and walked out. Garroth as expected charged at me and yet again lifted me up.
.
                       Garroths pov
Zane look adorable. I didn't even know why I wanted to see him like this. I just did. I lifted him up and jumped around. " Aww Zuzu you look adorable" I said."I swear Garroth if anyone comes home" Zane told me angrily. "Well will just have to have fun now then"
I was ready to tell Zane how I felt. I'm sure he felt the same way. "W-what fun" Zane asked. "This" I put him down. He of course ran down the stairs trying to hide his great outfit. I ran down and found him hiding be hind the coat rake at the door. I pulled him from the rake and pushed him on the wall.
                        Zanes pov
I tried to get away I couldn't stand him seeing me like this. But when I tried to hide he found me and pressed me against the wall I felt his breath on my neck. He lifted my leg a wrapped it around his back. I reached to pull up my mask which was slipping off. But Garroth grabbed my hands and held them over my head. I knew we were brothers I knew this was wrong but...I didn't stop it after that.
                     Garroths pov
I had fun with Zane. He was so easily flustered and so adorable. I didn't care that we were related any more. I put his hands over his head holding them there with one hand. I started to slide off his mask with my other hand. As I got closer to his face he only grew more red. I pulled his mask off and moved to kiss him. I heard keys moving right outside the door. I grabbed Zane and pulled him into a closet as quick as possible.
                       Travis's pov
"That was so fun Dante we have to go out more" I said happily. "I know right! It was great Laurence had a good time am I right" we walked into the house. "Let's never speak of that again" we all laughed. "Garroth! We're home" I yelled but no response. "Zane? Garroth"  I said again. "They probably left" Dante said. "How about we play a bored game there are a ton in the closet" Laurence suggested. "Sure I'll get them" I open the closet and two heavy figures fell on me.
                      Garroths pov
I was In the closet with Zane. I kissed  him over and over but soon the closet door opened up and me and Zane fell on to me. "W-what?!" Travis said opening the door. Hahahahahahahahah cliff hanger!