Michi's feelings matter

Michi's pov
I stood at his bed side. I held his hand. "Hello, I'm Doctor Ross. Zane here has a extreme open wound on his back. Also a broken arm, and a broken leg." Ross said. "Will he be okay? That's all I need to know!" I asked. "Yes, he will. I'm guessing your his wife. Mrs. Ro'Meave correct?" Ross asked. I blushed at the thought. "Oh, no not yet. Wait no I'm just a friend hehehe..." I said. "Ah I see. Im no doctor of love but I ship it. We will begin surgery in 30min so take your time." He said then walked out. Garroth, Aphmau, Katelyn, Laurence, Travis, Dante, Kawai~chan and Zanes mother all walked in. They held candy, flowers and balloons. "Oh my Zuzu!"zianna said. She began to cry. "Mum it'll be alright." Garroth said rubbing her back. "Zane...ugh I can't look. Here take his balloons I need to see Nicole hopefully she's in a better state." Katelyn said and walked out. "Surgery will begin in 10 minutes so please get your few words in." Ross said.
Garroths pov
Michi held his hand. I could see her tears fill her eyes. "Zane we love you, each and everyone of us. Please...please come back. I know it's pretty in the light but we need you. I need you." Michi said. I could tell how much she cared. I can't be mad. He's the only one who gets her. She only cares as a friend. I hope...
Zanes pov
I was back in the white place. The clouds were so soft on my feet. Soon I stubbled into a golden gate. It was beautiful. Perfectly carved. I wanted to go pass until I heard Michi's voice. "Zane we love you, each and everyone of us. Please...please come back. I know it's pretty in the light but we need you. I need you." I got on my knees. I had to get out. I tried to reach through the clouds to fall. But I couldn't break it. It was hopeless. I miss her, Garroth, and my friends.
Katelyns pov
I held Nicole's hand. She was able to speak she was just hit in the head really hard. "Oh poor Zane I can't believe what I've done." Nicole said. "It's not your fault." I said. "Yes it was I only had one hand on the steering wheel." She said."I'd never blame you" I said. She slowly fell asleep as I held her hand. I kissed her forehead and left. "Hey guys. Nicole is doing great!" I said with a smile. "Oh that's great! How about Zane who's barely gripping on to his life!" Garroth said. "I don't wanna lose my little Zuzu!" Zianna said as she began to cry. Michi sobbed. "It's my fault, my fault, I'm a spoiled shit head." Michi said over and over. I felt horrible. "I'm sorry..." I said. "Don't *sniff* worry you didn't know." Aphmau said while crying. How could things get worse.
Kawai~Chans pov
Michi~Chan pulled me to the side. "I can tell you anything right?" She said. "Yes Michi of course what's wrong?" I asked. "I love Zane...more than a friend. He gets me. He doesn't judge me. Why does Garroth have to be alive!" She said. Hot tears poured down her cheeks. "How can I tell Zane how I feel when he's gonna die soon!" She said. "Michi~Senpai it's okay. Kawai~chan understands. Michi you can't hold in your feelings. He'll be okay. Then you can tell him." I said. "Thanks let's go sit down again" she said. We went to are seats.
Garroths pov
Dr.Ross stepped out. "The surgery was a success. You can come and see him. You can touch his chest and left arm." He said. Michi ran in. She hugged him her hand wrapped around the bed so she didn't hurt his back.
Zanes pov
I was stuck there. But soon two hands with black claws wrapped around me. They pulled me out. "G-Garroth?" I said as I opened my eyes. To my surprise it was Michi."No Zuloo you idiot! It's me Chichi! And I'm never leaving again!" She said. "Michi may I please have sometime with him?" Garroth asked. "Oh sure." She said as she backed away. "I missed you so much Zane. Please promise you'll stay with me." He said. "Why would i want to leave?" I said. He kissed me. I missed his lips. When he stopped. Mom and all my friends came in. "Yo Zane good job on not dying!" Laurence said. "Great to see you to Laurence." I said. "I brought cupcakes!" Aphmau said. "YASSS bitch" I replied. "Zuzu!" Mom said. Kaitlyn held a sign that said love you Zane with Barbra crossed out and my name under. "Nice job Kaitlyn." I said. "Thanks one eye" she said.
Garroths pov
We took Zane to Michi and Aphmaus house because had enough space for all of us to stay with him. Hopefully I can ask Michi how she feels about Zane.
Face reveal

I'm 14 and a potato

I'm 14 and a potato