Scars

Zanes pov
Michi slept in the living room. I waited in mine. Garroth was coming home today. I sat there waiting. Soon my door opened. Instead of his big handsome smile, a look of sorrow and pain was spread across his face. "Garroth what's wrong?" I asked. "Zane, would you still love me if I was hideous?" Garroth asked as tears filled his eyes. I walked up to him and looked him in the eyes. "Garroth why would that matter? I didn't fall in love with who you are outside I fell in love with the strong man in you." I said as I reached out for his hand. "Zane, can I show you something?"  He asked. "Of course." I replied. He removed his shirt. Across his chest was a huge scar. "I know Zane, it's awful." Garroth said looking away. "Awful? I'll love you and all you're scars. And besides. It makes you look sexy." I said with smirk. "Oh really?" Garroth said as he moved his eyebrow. "Okay,okay barf like jeez." Michi said. "Gah! Michi! I thought you were in the living room?!" I said jumping back. "Yeah, I waaaaas, but I wanted to say hi to Garroth. So I stood here for a while. And by the way that scar is......" Michi stopped and stared at it. I could see fear in Garroth's eyes. "That scar is Fucking badass! You look like this one guy from this one movie who's always doing shit in the jungle!" She said with excitement. "Tarzan?" I said laughing. "Yeah!" She said. Garroth laughed along with us.
Garroth's pov
It's such a blessing to have a husband and a friend who'd never judge me. "Well I'll see y'all later! My boyfriend is at home so I gotta go back to my house. Aka Kawaii~Chans room." Michi said walking out. Zane and I waved goodbye. "Garroth?" Zane turned to me. "Uh, yeah?" I replied. "What do you think about kids?" Zane asked. "What?!" I said.