Im back bitches!

Zias pov
"Michi go down stairs. You won't understand. Den, can you stay and help?" I asked. Michi ran down stairs. "How can I help?! I-i don't know what's going on!" He said. I rubbed his cheek to calm him down. "You do know. This baby was born with...power. Similar to mine. But Lucinda already chose his path. And she didn't pick the good one." I said. "Oh my Irene no!" He shouted. "It'll be ok but you know what we need to do." I said. He nodded his head. We walked closer to the crib. "Gah! My eye!" Den yelled in pain. Black liquid poured from the babies eyes. The same happened to Dens covered eye. "D-den?!" I shouted. He stood motionless. The door slammed shut on its own. "Den?! I need you!" I shouted panicking. "I-I don't know what's happening!" I cried. The black liquid poured from the babies crib. Dripping on the floor. Dens eye continued to pour. I ran to him and grabbed his shoulders. "Den! Speak to me please!" I begged. I lifted his eye patch but....his eye...it wasn't normal. (If you didn't know one of his eyes are blue but the covered one is yellow.) His eye was dark red and oozed the black liquid. "Hehehe..." I heard laughing behind me. Chills went up my spine. I turned around. The baby stood up. It smiled. I never thought I'd be scared of a baby. "P-please! Don't you know me? Big sister Zia? I can help you." I said. "Help? A-are you says something is wrong with me?! I think something is wrong with you!" He spoke perfectly. He walked closer to me. "W-what's wrong?" I asked. "Where do I start? You let mother die. You had your vision, yet you didn't stop it, did you?" He said laughing. "N-no! I couldn't have stopped it!" I yelled. I closed my eyes. When I opened them I was chained to the floor. Lucinda stood in front of me. "STOP!" I yelled panicking. (Don't worry Zia is just as confused as you.) "stop? Stop what I haven't done anything yet. Oh I hope you don't mind company." She said. I looked around the room. Den was tied up his eye stopped leaking. Then.. I saw mother her body missing a head laid on the floor. I began to cry. I looked up and Lucinda stood next to a glass ball. "What's going on?! Let Den Go!" I said. "Zia, you didn't follow my rules. So I'm going to slowly destroy everything you loved." She said. With a snap of her fingers the glass ball showed my house. The baby attacking Dad and Michi. "STOP! Please..." I cried. She laughed and walked to me. I looked away from the ball. She grabbed my hair and pulled down so I was forced to look up. "Watch! Watch the be tortured! Because you didn't listen." She laughed. "No....!" I cried. "Face it darling. Your alone. No one is coming to your rescue." She said. "I'm...alone...." I admitted.
Dens pov
"Den, your a great kid. Please wake up. Save my daughter. Let her know her mother loves her." I heard this sweet voice tell me over and over. I'm sorry I'm too weak. "You are not weak! She's alone. I can't help her. She needs....you." The voice said. I could hear Lucinda. "Face it darling! Your alone. No one is coming to your rescue." She said. "I'm....alone..." I heard Zia give up. "NO YOUR NOT!" I yelled ripping the ropes the held me down. Lucinda let go of Zias hair and walked towards me. "You are nothing. You may have power, but you don't know what you are getting into." She said. She grabbed my throat. Her sharp nails digging in to my neck. "NO! Pleas! He's all I have left!" Zia cried. "Then this will be easier to do." She said. She pulled a knife from her dress. It was black with blood of previous victims. "I WONT LET YOU!" Zia shouted. With those words wigs sprouted from her back. She broke the me chains that held her to the ground. Her eyes turned white. "No!" Lucinda shouted. Zia flew to Lucinda and knocked her to the floor. I was swung across the floor. Zia punched Lucinda repeatedly. Blood splattered from Lucindas face. Zias eyes went from white to red. Her wings from white to black. "You are worthless!! Nothing but dirt under my feet!" Zia said. She grabbed Lucindas knife and stabbed her. Over..and over...and over. "Zia! Stop she's dead!" I yelled. "Who dares try and stop my wrath?!" She asked. She turned around. Blood dripping from her hands. Her hair was back black. "Y-your a monster..." I said backing away in fear. "Den...no! I-I didn't mean to...! This isn't me!" She said. "I want to believe you...but I can't." I said. The room crumbled away. Revealing the babies room again. The darkness on Zia faded away and she fell to the floor. There was banging on yah door. "Zia let us in!" Garroth yelled. I opened the door. Him and Michi ran in. "What happened?!" They asked. "Your daughter. Well Lucinda is dead. But your daughter is a monster...." I said leaving that evil place.
"Go back to her!" The voice said. Listen lady, I'm not going to talk to the demon. "I can't go to her! I'm coming back but it'll take so long. She needs someone to love her!" The voice cried. If you cared for her at all YOU'D be here yourself. "Y-you are right. I'm a horrible mother..."
Authors note
Heya! We're back blasting off with season two! Love! Lost! Death! Revival! Sacrifices! And Bob! All in the new season! All written by this ugly bastard who hates to smile!

" Authors noteHeya! We're back blasting off with season two! Love! Lost! Death! Revival! Sacrifices! And Bob! All in the new season! All written by this ugly bastard who hates to smile!