Shopping

(The ocs will be in future chapters but we have to wait for something big! *wink)
Zanes pov
I woke up with Garroth by my side. It's still weird having boobs. My long hair bothered me. I ran out of bed and grabbed the pregnancy test.
Garroth's pov
I woke up Zane was not there. Soon he- she ran into the room with a white tube thing. "I'm pregnant!" She said hugging me. "That great! Now you just have to last as a girl." I said. "Ugh. But sitting down to pee is so much better." She said laughing. "We should probably put on are clothes." I suggested. "Oh shit, yeah." She said. Her clothes looked baggy. "You need new lady clothes." I said. "Does this mean...SHOPPING?!" She asked. I rolled my eyes and said "yes" she yelled with excitement.
Aphmaus pov
Zane called me. His voice was high pitch. "Aphmau! I'm a girl! I'm pregnant! Need clothes!" She said. "Say no more!" I said. I ran out of my house.
Zanes pov
"Aph is on her way." I told Garroth. She knocked down are door. She pulled me by my hand. "Shopping!" She yelled. Garroth ran to catch up. We hopped into Garroth's car. He began to drive. "Babies!!!!" Aphmau shouted. "Heh yeah." I replied. "How was the...'stork'." She asked. "What?" I asked. "How did the 'play time' feel?" She asked. "What?" I asked again. "How did the sex feel?!" She blurted out. "Gah! Straight to the point huh? Well, if you must know it hurt....at the start...." I said looking down. "OooooooOooo!" She said in awe. "It was...nice...I-i mean I'd do it again."
I said under my breath. We arrived. Garroth went shopping for baby clothes Aphmau and I went shopping for clothes I'd need. This is gonna be long.
Michi's pov
Me and Enaz were in my bed room. We decided we should try to uh...yeah. He kissed me. I pulled off his sweater. He was about to take off my shirt till we turned are heads. Kawaii~Chan sat at her desk reading a manga. "KAWAII~CHAN?!" I shouted kicking Enaz to the other side of the room. "Oh hey! Don't mind Kawaii~Chan." She said. "Ugh forget it." I said as I slowly drifted back asleep.