*warning* Fan girling

Zanes pov
It was finally time for the date! I helped Aphmau with her make up and she helped me with my hair. Michi, Tarvis and Katelyn were all at Garroth's house. Me and Aphmau finished and waited in her car outside of his house. They all came out. Garroth looked amazing he wore a suit it made me feel under dressed. He walked into the car. "You look amazing Zane." He said. "Psssh yeah right you look way better than me." I said.
THIS TIME SKIP WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE GREAT PAPYRUS
Aphmaus pov
We decided to start off with bowling. Zane was pissed Travis kept beating him so he smacked him. "What was that for!" Travis said. "Because you have talent!" Zane said. Katelyn pulled me aside. "Aphmau when you asked me on this date...was it because you wanted us to..." Katelyn said. "Want to wha-" I was cut off. Katelyn kissed me. But I liked it... "Katelyn I'm uh." I said in shock. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me!" She said. "Katelyn it's fine, I actually don't mind." I said.
Zanes pov
"Hacks! I'm calling hacks! I'm going to get Aphmau so we can eat then head to the movies!" I said. I walked till I saw Aphmau and Katelyn kissing. I snuck behind them and sang "I kissed a girl and I liked it! The taste of her cherry Chapstick. I kissed a girl just to try it!" "Z-Zane?!" They said. "Come on it's time for dinner." I said. We went to Olive Garden. No one let me sit down. "Not fair" I said. Garroth stood in front of me held my hands. "Zane, your my moon. Small tiny stars distracted me with there light but you shine the brightest. Every time I see you I never want to look away. I love you with every last bit of me. I don't want other people having you, there's only one way I know that can show others your mine." Garroth said looking in my eyes. I started to cry, I knew what he was doing. He got on one knee and pulled a small box from his pocket. "Zane, will you be mine. Forever and always, even if we fight please promise you'll come home to me. Zane Ro' Meave will you marry me?" He said opening the box revealing a ring. "Garroth... Of course I will!" I said. He stood up and kissed me. Everyone clapped. I couldn't stop crying tears of joy. Michi walked up to Garroth. Oh no... "Garroth, please take care of Zane. And if you fuck up *she looks at me* well in always open." She said. We all laughed.