The gift

Authors note
*me: sits reading*! "Emily! I have big news!" Wattpad says. "W-what? Is something wrong?" I ask. "Well this story just hit 10k readers!" Wattpad replied. "Well what should I do?" I asked. "It's actually not up to you, your worthless trash so get back to writing you slave while I tell the readers what's going to happen." Wattpad said. "Okay....;-;." I said. "Now! Listen up everyone. You get to choose what I force her to do! What ever I see the most of in the comment will be chosen." Wattpad tells you.
Sorry about that lets get back to the story shall we? Oh and thanks love ya!~💙
Its been weeks since Zanes death. Garroth and Michi grieved. Den helped Zia all he could. Garroth decided to let Michi name the child, his name is Matthew. Or that's what I heard. Not like I'm the author or anything....
Zias pov
I need to but something that shows Den how grateful I am. Google told me that if you strongly care for someone it's love. So I should purchase an item with that word on it. I walked into the store. I walked to the back and found the perfect item.
Dens pov
"Den! Zia is at the door for you!" Mother shouted. "Send her up!" I replied. Zia walked in with a bag in her hand. "Hey Z. How are you?" I asked. "I'm doing great. I got you a gift." She said. "R-really?! Thanks." I said. She put her hand on my eyes. I blushed a bit. "Hehe, it's a surprise." She said. I felt her place something on my lap. She uncovered my eye. "Okay look!" She said. I saw on my lap was a.....p-porn magazine?! It said love on the cover. "Z-Zia! Do you know what this is?!" I asked blushing a bright red. "Do you not like it?" She said looking sad. "No! I love it! Thanks...." I said. "Come let's show your mother!" Zia said. "N-no! Um I mean, I'll show her later she's....allergic to paper right now." I said. "Oh, but I alway wanted to give you another token of caring." She said. I sat on my bed. "Sure what is it?" I asked. She crawled on the bed closer to me. She pushed my back on my bed. I blushed. She moved her face closer to me. Then my dad walked into the room. "What's goin on here?!" He asked. "Oh I was trying to kiss Den." Zia said. Causing me to blush more. "Honest are we? Well um...no sex till your 18? Okay? Ima go." He said backing out of the room. "K-kiss me? Zia, are you sure?" I asked. "How else could i get you to trust me?" She said. "What?" I asked. She transformed into Lucinda. She grabbed a knife from her pocket. Then I woke up. Zia was laying down next to me. The magazine on the floor. We must have fallen asleep. What does that dream mean?