Zia

It's been...9 months
Zane's pov
"GARROTH HELP ME!!!" I shouted. "What's wrong darling?!" He asked. "MY WATER BROKE!" I yelled. "How do you break water?" He asked. "NO YOU IDIOT IM GIVING BIRTH!" I shouted again. "R-REALLY?! Yay! Sweetie I'll carry you to the car!" He said. He lifted me up and ran to the car. He strapped me to my seat and began to drive. It was hard to breathe and the pain was unbearable. I screamed in pain. "Don't worry baby! We are here!" He pulled up to the hospital. I was put on a white rolling bed. I quickly being pushed to a hospital room.
Garroth's pov
Everything was happening so fast! I called everyone and they all were now in a rush. I'm not ready for this! "Mr. Ro'Meave please come in if you would like to witness the birth of your child." The nurse said. I ran in. "It'll take a little while so take a seat." The nurse pointed to chair. Zane yelled and screamed. Aphmau and the others arrived. "Oh lord! This is gory!" Travis said shielding his eyes. "Be respectful! Come on Zane you can do it!" Presley said holding Vlyads hand. "Get the fuck outta my friend baby!" Aphmau yelled. "Aphmau!" Everyone said turning to her. "Heh...sorry." She said. I held Zanes hand.  The Doctor finally removed are child. He placed it in Zanes arms. "It's a girl." The doctor said. "She's beautiful..." Zane said.
Zanes pov
She had pretty green eyes and blonde  hair. She was precious. My friends surrounded me. "What are we gonna name her?" Garroth asked rubbing her face. "Zia." I said smiling at the baby. She began to laugh.