What was Garroth doing?

(I decided I would try to cheer things up a bit) This part takes place in Garroths room and what he was doing in last chapters events.
Garroths pov
Dante, Laurence, Kawai~Chan and I were all having a sleepover! Kawai~Chan got dressed in the bathroom. She made tons of snacks! Dante and Laurence decided to stay in their boxers. While Kawai~Chan was out we decided to play fight. I hit Laurence with a pillow. He tried to hit me but I dodged it he fell onto Dante. Laurence's hand was on Dante's chest because he was trying to get up but Kawai~Chan ran In and said "IS A SHIP STARTING?!" Kawai~Chans nose started to bleed. Laurence fell on to Dante again. But Laurence moved his head so his face wouldn't touch Dantes and said "miss me with that gay shit!" Kawai~Chan looked disappointed. "Awww, Kawai~Chan needs a new ship! Zarroth as already sailed!" She whined. Laurence got up. "Hey wait! Zane saw Katelyn and Aphmau kissing!" I said with a smile. "W-WHAT?!" She said as she passed out. We all laughed. When she woke up we watched tv and ate snacks. I heard my phone ring but I ignored it. It rung again and now I was annoyed. It rung again and I saw it was Zane. I quickly picked up. "G-GARROTH COME TO THE HOSPITAL!!! NOW!!!" He yelled over the phone then hung up. Me and the others didn't bother to change we put on shoes and left.
Zane's pov
(Ha! Sike thought them feels would end? Never!)
Michi was rushed to the hospital. She laid on a bed. The doctor let us in and looked me in the eyes to tell me "sir, please see her. Make it count." I walked In and held her hand. She had no strength to open her eyes. "Z-Zane?" She asked. "Yes it's me." I said. "I-i l-ov-e you..." She said. I know I would never love her they way she loved me but I said it back. She smiled and softly sang "T-there's nothing I-I wouldn't do, to hear you're voice again." Her grip on my hand weakened. I sang along "sometimes I wanna call you, but I know you won't be there." I sang as tears began to fall. "I'm sorry for, blaming you for everything I just couldn't do." She said as she slipped away from life and died with a fading smile on her face. Soon her hand fell from mine. Doctors ran in. Soon Garroth and the others came as well. The doctors tried so hard but failed to keep her here. "Zane, it'll be okay..." Travis said with his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and smacked him. I Sat down and cried. Garroth sat beside me. "She's in better  place, where you and her are together and she's finally happy." Garroth said as he wiped the tears from my face.
Michi's pov
I closed my eyes Zane faded away. I was in a hot dark fiery place. I heard to men yelling and I was soon brought to a place filled with clouds and sunlight. Zane stood there with his arms open for me. I ran to him and hugged him. He told me that he loved me and we'd be together forever. He kissed me and I couldn't be happier. I never wanted to leave! I had a feeling I wouldn't.
Garroths pov
Zane was heart broken. He told me everything that happened. Michi was a good person who knew some bad people. I feel awful I never got to thank her. Zane cried into my shoulder. Presley and Vlyad came as well. Presley bursted into tears beside Kawai~Chan. Vlyad tried to comfort her to the best of his ability. "I never even got to say goodbye!" Presley cried. Vlyad hugged her and she cried into his shoulder.
Presley's pov
She's gone, she's really gone I'll never get to see her again. I spent such little time with her but I knew how close she was to my sister. Kawai~Chan told me so much about her. I hope Michi can see us and know how much she'll be missed. Vlyad held me tight in his arms. I felt safe I didn't want him to let go. I just felt like anyone could soon slip out of my reach.