The pain in silence

(Well I decided I'd let you guys call me by my name! Emily! Now we shall begin!)
It's been a week since Michi passed. She was missed by all. Zane was planning her funeral. He made sure the flowers were perfect, and clothes she would wear were beautiful. Michi always said she would die In style. Kawaii~Chan has not left her room and keeps her door locked.
Garroths pov
Zane has been so caught up in making things perfect. It's selfish of me to want his attention. I sat there staring at him. Why can't me and him have a normal life? Why did Michi have to leave us? I don't know how to make things better.
Sasha's pov
"This is going to fun!" I thought to myself. I jumped through the window, oh look at them so sad. I punched them on to the floor. I shoved my glove in their mouth to keep them quiet. No one will think it was me!
Zanes pov
I was lost In thought. Soon something crossed my mind. Sasha is still loose and out to get me. I turned around and Garroth was staring at me. He looked as confused as me. "Garroth?" I said. "Oh, uh yeah?" He replied. "How about you plan our wedding I know how much it means to you." I said. His face lit up with joy. He got a pencil and paper and started writing. It was nice to finally see someone happy. I continued my work.
Aphmaus pov
"Kawaii~Chan open the door please!" I yelled. Katelyn banged on the door. Still no response. We left her door. She would come out sooner or later. Katelyn suggested we use a ladder and go through her window. I told her that she just needs her space and we should respect that. The fun in mystreet was drained. Everyone was depressed. Presley and Vlyad are staying at my place until the funeral. Presley cried until she fell asleep. Vlyad held her. It must be nice to have someone love you...Katelyn doesn't seem to really like me.