Daddy is home

Garroth's pov
I was walking home from work when I saw Zane, Michi, Den, and some girl. "Zane who is this?" I asked. She turned to me. "Dad? It's me Zia!" She shouted. I lifted her up and spun her. "I'm so sorry I ever let you outta my sight! Your never leaving again!" I said. "Who found her?" I asked. "Den!" Zia said. "Wow, kid. I'm impressed. Thank you." I said. "Hehe, it was am honor." He said.
Zias pov
"Who are you?" I asked a small girl. "I'm Michi! Zanes best friend." She responded. Everything was moving so fast. Zane lead me to a room and said it was mine Garroth talked to me. And Zane smacked him when he said something dumb. "Wait. I just have a few questions." I said. "Ask away sweet pea." Zane said. "Umm, if Zane is a man my does he have girl lumps on his chest?" I asked. "Girl lumps? Oh wait Lucinda raised you. Well I decided I didn't like being a man. So Kawaii~Chan made me a potion. It also reminded me of you....any more questions?" Zane asked. "No, you guys have no clue how long I've been looking for you. And the struggle it was to remember you." I said. "This time will make sure you never forget!" They said in unison.
Lucindas pov
"Ha...thought one stab could kill me? I'll make sure I finish this. Say goodbye to your Family Zia.....because mother is coming for a visit........love you~