Please dont ship it!

Zanes pov
I woke up. My hands chained to the ground. "Who's there?!" I shouted. I tried to pull my hands but to no avail. "Hey, darling." Lucinda said standing In front of me. "You bastard! I swear if you hurt Zia!" I shouted. "Ssshhh, honey I'm not gonna hurt her. She'll hurt others. Now, I know you have that baby in you, I'm gonna offer you a deal." She said with a smirk. "I won't let you have him! I haven't even given birth and I'm not even close!" I said. "Don't worry. My deal was I could kill you and your unborn child. Oooor, I can give you a potion that cause the baby to immediately be born. But then I'm allowed to kill you. And don't worry about the baby I'll return it. I just want you dead as a sign." She said. "Of course! I'd never let my baby die!" I shouted. "Good, drink up." She said shoving a bottle in my mouth. I could feel the pain of my child. "Gah! I thought it was painless." I shouted. "Since when was child birth painless." She said. He fell to the floor. "Okay thanks now, let's kill you." She said. "Hehe, I guess it's over, isn't it?" Were the last words before I felt her blade in my throat.
Garroth's pov
No matter how long I ran there was no sign of her. I walked back. Michi still on the floor. The glass must have stabbed her back. I, may not like her....but I can't leave her here. I carried her in my arms and placed her on the couch. The kids entered. "Hey dad!" Zia said. "Zia....your mom. She was taken today." I said bluntly. "What....? No, no. I knew it! I saw it! I had that vision! Dad! Don't open the mail box!" She shouted. She fell to her knees. She covered her ears. Den and her other friend ran to her side. "Garroth, she saw something bad in a day dream. I'm starting to believe it's true. But, don't follow what she's saying you need to check the mail box." Den said. "Dad! No! She's in there! He's in there! She's...she...DAD DONT PLEASE!" She was shouting like a mad man. "Sir, please do I'll hold her back." Den said. He held back her arms. He flipped his eye patch. I turned away. "Zia, tell me what you saw..." I said. "Dad! Mom, she's.....DEAD! " Zia shouted. She calmed down. And began to cry. The kids followed me to the mail box. I slowly opened it. Inside was a child. Beside him was Zanes head. I jumped back. Den wiped Zias tears as she cried into his shoulder.
Dens pov
Zia cried along with her father. Jay decided to leave. My mother and father all came to grieve along side the others. My mother held the baby. The worst part was when Michi woke. "No, no! I hate this cruel world without my love! I'll have Lucindas blood on my hands! I swear-" her yelling was cut off. Garroth wrapped his arms around her. "G-Garroth...." She said. "I know, I miss her too." He said. "Who am I now in this world without her...." She said.
Garroth's pov
"Shh, come inside." I said walking her in. We walked to my room. "I'm, sorry.." She said. "There's nothing to be sorry for." I said. "But, I argued in stead of helping you...." She said. "I was violent. And I can't blame you. I knew how you felt and still took her away." I said. "I was never mad at that. I was mad that, she chose you. I mean yes, it was her decision. But I'd been there for so long." She said. "Michi, she loved you a lot." I said. "Never the way she loved you." She replied picking up Zanes book. "Sometimes she'd get mad at me and say "days like this I wish I was with Michi" hehe, she was something else." I said. She blushed. "*giggles* she'd say the same about you... Garroth, I miss her." She said crying. "She misses you too. And, she'll...sing along in heaven." I said. "Y-you heard that?!" She questioned. "Yeah, now I understand when Zane said you were a great singer." I said. "Speaking of Zane...the baby!" She shouted. We ran down the stairs. "You calmed her down." Dante said. Kawaii~Chan handed me the baby. "I think someone else needs time with him." I said giving him to Michi. "T-thank you." She said.