Michi

(This is a Little update. I will make an Armau fanfic. Also because I've begin to notice you guy's shipping me with Lucinda and Kawaii~Chan. You guys can't really decide so I'll write a fanfic about both to please you all.)
Zanes pov
I held Sasha on the floor until the police arrived. "Nice to see you Zane, what's this the 10th time? Anyway she won't be hurting you again." The officer said. She grabbed Sasha and pulled her out. "I'll get you Zane! Watch your back!" Sasha yelled as she was dragged away. Michi stood by Garroth. The ambulance came for Garroth. I kissed his forehead before he was put in the truck. "G-Garroth..." I said as I reached out for him.
Michi's pov
I sat on Zanes foot. "DONT WORRY ITLL BE OKAY!!!" I yelled so he could hear me. "Thanks...you know I can hear you." He said. "Oh, but know I'm here for you. He only needs a few stitches." I said with a smile. Zane looked down at me and said "I don't know where I'd be without you." I blushed. "Probably still an anti social butt face." I replied. He picked me up and gave me a gentle hug trying not to hurt me. "Let's go watch ponies! You can't be a sad potato on my watch!" I said. He wiped his tears and sat beside me as we watched tv.
Garroth's pov
I laid on the hospital bed. I had my wound covered. The doctor walked in. "Oh you're awake. All you need is stitches." The doctor said. "Thank god." I replied. "Sorry but we need to put you asleep again to do this." He said. "Okay sure." I said. He put a mask on my face. I breathed in the air and everything began to fade to black.
Zanes pov
Michi always knew how to bring a smile on my face. I'm glad she could put her feelings behind her and finally just be my friend.
Michi's pov
My feelings stand strong but, as long as I can be with his I'm fine with him not being mine.