Beach babes?!

Garroths pov
I explained to Aphmau everything. "ILL KILL THAT BITCH!!!" She yelled."LETS GET HIM!" She screamed. Soon we arrived at Vlyads house. Aphmau kicked down The door. "You lying, cheating, Rapist BITCH" she ran twords him. When I ran in I saw Vlayd passed out on the floor. Aaron had rope in his hands. "GET THAT ASSHOLE APHMAU" I said. She tackled him to the floor and began to punch him Aaron curled up his legs and kicked her in the stomach. She fell across the room. Her mouth was bleeding l ran to help. "Garroth if I wake up and you didn't break his arm, don't wake me up." She closed her eyes and went to sleep. I got up and punched him in the face. He tried to punch me back but I grabbed his arm turned him around and broke his arm. "Aaaahhhh owwww your and idiot!" I punched him one more time and he passed  out. I called the police. "Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" A female on the other line said. I explained what had happened. Someone came and took Aaron to the hospital and after he would be arrested. Aphmau cried  a lot. I took her to my house with Kaitlyn and Kawai~Chan. We sat in the living room. "I'm sorry for this. All of this. Why didn't you tell me?" Aphmau said.
"Kawai~Chan was scared. Aaron senpai told her if she did he'd hurt Reece." Kawai~chan said. "That asshole broke into my room and said if I told anyone that he'd hurt Abby! She's just a fucking child only 6 I could never hurt Brendon like that either his heart would break." Kaitlyn said. "He's locked up now, your all safe." Aphmau said. "How about we have fun to night? Get your minds off this?" I said. "Sure Garroth Senpai!" Kawai~chan said. "Where should we go?" Asked Kaitlyn. "THE BEACH!!!!!" Aphmau yelled. "YEAH!" Everyone yelled. "Can you lower your voices" we heard Zane tell from up stairs. "SURE!!!" Kaitlyn yelled. We all laughed. We all began to prepare. Zane decided to come along. After we got dressed we hoped in Zanes car. "I'll play some music" Zane said. I like big butts and I cannot lie"came on. Aphmau and Kaitlyn sang the Song. "I like big butts and I cannot lie all you other brothers can't deny" Aphmau sang. "And when girl walks in with an itty bitty one I'll push her aside cuz I like big butts and I cannot lie" Kaitlyn sang. They sang the song till we got to the beach. "WOOH!" Aphmau yelled she ran out the car. We all got out and set up are Area. We saw Travis and Laurence there. "Heyyyyyyyyyy Kaitlyn" Travis said. "Ugh" Kaitlyn said. I just realized Zane just stood there looking at me.
Zanes pov
Garroth looked great I hadn't realized I had zoned out. "Wipe up your drool he's looking at you" Laurence said whispering in my ear. "WHAT?!" I wiped my face stood up straight and awkwardly waved at Garroth. "Ha. I have no clue how your together" Laurence whispered. He walked up to Garroth. "You look great man! Come with me let's go in the water." Laurence said. He grabbed Garroth and pulled him over he looked me the eyes for a quick second. "Whatever. He's mine anyway" I said to myself. I decided to sleep on the sand. It felt great.
Kaitlyns pov
I saw Zane laying down. Me and Aphmau had a great idea. She had brought an extra swim suit. It was bright pink and purple.  "Ok he's asleep you put on the top I'll put on the bottom." Aphmau said. I slipped on the top of the bikini. Aphmau closed her eyes and put on the bottom. "How can we make this better?" Aphmau asked. "I've got an idea!" I said. We removed his mask and put make up on him. Pink lip stuck, black mascara, light purple eye shadow, and a light blush. He started so we ran away.
Laurence's pov
I didn't even like Garroth it's just fun to screw with Zane. Soon I saw a beautiful girl walk up to Garroth. She had short black hair. A nice pink and purple bikini. Light blue eyes. "Garroth how are you doing so far?" The girl asked. "Garroth please introduce me to your beautiful friend" I asked. The girl looked down clenched her fist then smiled. "Oh it's nice to see you again to Laurence. You don't remember me from high school?" The girl asked. "Uhh I don't recall maybe a name would help" Garroth said. "My name is... Uh Jennie!" The girl said. "Oh I totally remember you how could I forget this perfect image of beauty" I said.
Zanes pov
I wish I had realized before I got over there what had happened in my sleep. Laurence kept flirting. Garroth kept his eyes up at all times. Good to know he's loyal. "I must say you have a great backside." Laurence said. Garroth stood there and kept his head high. "Oh uh thanks" I said. "Such a delicate flower" Laurence said. "Oh wow uh thank you" I said. "Oh hey bff it's been forever. Looking good!" Kaitlyn said. I could tell she obviously did this. "Hey darling it's been forever. I wonder where that junk Zane went. I'd love to see him!" I said. Garroth clenched his fists. "Oh him! He's here you just have to look around." Kaitlyn said. "That's great! I can't wait to see him in a swim suit-" I tried to say. I was cut off. Garroth picked me up by my neck. It was getting harder and harder to breathe. "I'm sick of everyone in this stupid world that keep talking Zane like that. How about you keep comments like that In your head. And any ideas In your pants!" Garroth said. "GARROTH STOP!" Kaitlyn yelled. "I-I-I g-*cough* got I-I-it." I struggled to say. "Good now get outta my face." He said. I dropped to the floor. "Garroth how dare you hurt such a lovely lady!" Laurence said. "Garroth it's nice to know you care a lot about me. I love you" I said. I just realized I am still dressed as a woman. "How many times do I have to say it?!" Garroth said. He kicked me in the back. Aphmau ran to me. "Zane are you ok?!" She asked. "Y-yeah just don't ever dress me up as a girl again" i said lying down in pain."EWWW" Laurence yelled. "Oh lord Zane I'm so sorry!" He laid next to me. "It was funny but I'm sorry to" Kaitlyn said and then she laid in the sand to. "I just really want to lay down" Aphmau said. Soon me and all my friends laid in the sand. I like my life. I'm finally happy.