An old "friend"

( after what happened in Orlando I was very scared to do this. But I can't take this weight on my shoulders. My depression came form keeping this in side for so long. Most of my family excepts me. Yes people I'm a lesbian. I hope I can have you're support.)
Zanes pov
Garroth kissed my neck. I removed his belt. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for this to happen." Garroth said. "It's only been two months." I said. "No, I've always wanted you to be mine forever." He said. I took off his pants.
(Ima skip this because I don't mean to toot my own horn but  I'm good at writing sex scenes and I don't want to make you guys uncomfortable)
I woke up with Garroth by my side. I heard glass shatter. I felt a large amount of weight on my chest. I looked up and saw Sasha sitting on me holding a knife to my neck. "I know, kinda late but I object this marriage." She said laughing. "Irene, I'm so fucking funny." She said. Garroth woke up quickly and pulled her to the ground. "Well you're basically a cow so does this mean you're ground beef?" He said laughing. "Bitch!" She said swinging her knife. She cut him across his chest. I ran to them. "Oh little Zuuzuu no one going to help you." She said. "AAAAAH!" She yelled. Michi jumped out of her shirt. "Ha! Don't touch Zane!" Michi said jumping onto my head. "That bitch bit my boobs!" Sasha said. "Or what's left of those small sad things you call boobs." Garroth said while bleeding on the floor. She dashed to him but I grabbed my lamp and hit her on the head. She fell on to the ground. "Garroth you're chest!" Michi yelled as she crawled on him. I grabbed my phone and dialed the police.