Oww!

(Hey guys I decided not to go to into detail on the sex scene. So after Zanes pov you will go back to the regular Fanfic)
Zanes pov
He started to kiss me. I know it'll be worth it In the end. I just hope this doesn't hurt like most people say it does. "You ready Zane?" Garroth said with a smirk. I still tried to act drunk "yeahhhh *hic* ready as can be!" I said. "Ok let's go!" He said. Well here at that second is when I realized I won't be sitting down for a while. Worth it though, I think I'll get used to it later in life. I was starting to think he was drunk to he was going way to fast."slow down" I said. "Sorry I only speed up" he said. You sure as hell know how much pain I'll be in tomorrow.
Garroths pov
Last night was fun. I really had no mercy when I smelled Zanes breath and found out he just drank apple juice the whole party. I saw Zane laying on his stomach."Come on Zane let's go get dressed and hang out with friends. I heard ice skating at this indoor place is great!" I said. "I can't walk" Zane said. "yes you can" I said. "Fine" he said. He got outta bed and waddle everywhere. "Ow! Ow. Owwwww" he said as he walked to the shower. "It wasn't that bad!" I said. "How would you feel if- you know what I'll find out later" Zane said with an evil smile."You wouldn't!" I said. "I probably would" Zane said. He took a shower then I did the same we both got dressed and picked up Aphmau Aaron and Travis. "Zane sit down you can't just awkwardly try to stand!" Aphmau said. "I have my reasons" I said. "What? Oooooooh...Damn Garroth" she said. Garroth broke out into laughter. But Aaron sat there with anger in his eyes. "L-let's just get there already" I said. Aphmau sat in the backseat behind me and pulled me into my seat. "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" I yelled. Everyone laughed but not Aaron. We arrived at are destination and I waddled to the fitting area. "Here Zane these will probably fit you" Aaron handed me a pair. "Thanks Aaron" I said. It was hard to put on without bending down. "Hey about that uh umm forget it...Let's go" he said. We all left to the skating rink. "Good luck" Garroth said as he pushed me. I rolled everywhere. "I'll have my revenge!" I yelled as a twirled away. I was lost in a crowd of people. Until I saw Aaron. He skated up to me and grabbed my hand. "Uh thanks" I said. He pushed me against the rink wall. "Aaron what the hell! Are you drunk?!" I said. "I haven't drank all day all I know is I want what you and Garroth have even if I have to steal it" he said. "Get off of me!" I yelled but he put his hand on my mouth.