I loved her first...

Garroth's pov
"Zanes gone bastard, let's talk." I said to her as she crawled to me. "Me? Bastard? You knew about how I felt and you disregarded everything I felt!" Michi yelled back at me. "I knew that! I know I did. I still don't see what I did wrong?!" I said. "I was fine, when you and me would have are small fights over him back in high school. And the time I handed him to you at prom, I never thought I'd regret it so much. Even now this battle continues! I'm stuck with this robot for a boyfriend!*she started to cry* y-you don't know how hard it is, to look Zia in the eyes. And see how much she looks like you....then Zanes big ring. Even as a girl I want her...." She said wiping tears. "Well, get over yourself! She's married. She has a kid. You are nothing but a doll!" I replied. "I may be a doll, but I'm real enough to say how I feel. And not wait like a bitch till I was an adult to admit I love Zane!" She yelled running out of the house.
Zias pov
For gym I had to change to shorts and a t shirt. I saw Den do the same. "How do I gym?" I asked. "Hehe, just work out. And the teacher will ask you stuff." Den replied. He started to do push ups. "Oh, okay!" I said and did the same. "Z-Zia?! How are you doing them so fast?!" Den asked. "Hpmh? Fast this is not even my all!" I replied.
Dens pov
A crowd of guys came to check her out while she worked out. "Hey cutie do squats next!" Justin said. "Leave her alone." I said standing up to him. "How about you leave? Meif'wa are weak! They can't do anything right." Justin said. He's right. "Yeah, meif'wa can't do anything....but I'm different." I said. C'mon magic don't fail me now! I used my magic to lift a chair and hit Justin. "You bastard! Get em guys!" He shouted. But his friends were stopped. Someone stood in front of them. "Hey leave them alone! That girl is killing it with that slaying work out. And that boy is trying to be a boss! Let him be." A boy said. The teacher came a broke it off. "Hey thanks for that." Zia said to the boy. "No problem. I'm Jay." He said. "I'm Zia and that's Den." She said. "I'm glad I could help someone with such great looks." He said. Grrr, okay I think I've had enough of mr. Hero!
Michi's pov
"Kawaii~Chan, get me a body!" I said. "Michi that's very painful! And long." She replied. "Please...." I said. "Fine, I'm on it.." She agreed.