Family time!~part 3

Kawai~Chans pov
"Oh no the lights have gone out. Here Presley~Chan I'll light candles. Now bye Kawai~Chan have to plan- Kawai~Chan means sleep!" Kawai~Chan said as Kawai~chan ran up stairs. The movie was picked. It was perfect.
Presley's pov
We started the movie saw. Half way through the movie I was horrified. Held Vlyad and he held me. "You scared?" I asked. "Pssh what?! No!" He said. "Oh so I guess I'll let go!" I said. "Wait no! I'm not scared I just want to hold you." He said looking in my eyes.
Aphmaus pov
I walked up stairs i opened my room door and saw Garroth with his hand in Zanes pants. "Oh. My. Irene! Go to the bathroom and do that! At least that's what me and Katelyn do!" I said walking out.
Zanes pov
"Well that killed the mood." I said. "I'm always in the mood for you." Garroth said. "Okay back in the mood let's get In that bathroom shall we?" I said.
Vlyads pov
Presley sat there looking in my eyes blushing. I leaned in to kiss her. Just as are lips met a camera flash went off. "Don't mind me Kawai~chan is busy taking pictures for her zarroth shrine. So I've got to take these for her vesley shrine." Aphmau said. "Uh okay... Let's get back to the movie." I said. "Fuck you Aphmau...oh! Sure." She said. I put my arm around her and we watched the movie.
Garroths pov
I was already naked. I began to take off Zanes pants. But I heard a camera flash. I turned and saw Kawai~Chan peering through the bathroom door holding her nose. "Don't mind Kawai~Chan." She said. "Whatever, let her watch." Zane said as he kissed me. I saw Kawai~Chans nose bleed onto the floor as she pasted out. "Now close the door. Put your clothes on. Maybe another we can continue at are place." Zane said. Walking out. I grabbed his hand and spun him around. I pulled him in front of my my face and kissed him. He blushed. "Let's go home now." He said.
Presley's pov
I fell asleep during the movie. I saw an arm was wrapped around me. It was Vlyad. I also saw Zane and Garroth giggling and kissing while they walked out. But let's focus on Vlyad not whatever thing they have planned. I kissed his hand. "Isn't that my job?" He asked. "WHat your awake?! Sorry!" I said. "Nothing to apologize about. It was cute." He said and he kissed my cheek. "Listen I know this is weird but I want to see you more. I don't want this to only be a one time thing so...to make sure we're together...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. UH DUH YES!!! "This is really sudden but...yes I will!" I said. And he kissed me.